Who's watching?

Originally posted by blurg8@Mar 29 2005, 10:03 PM
just saw the office... didn't laugh once. It's the poor man's arrested development.
Which one? NBC's or the original British?

I forgot NBC's was on tuesday and caught the last 10 minutes or so. I smiled at parts. I thought it was better than the first episode. But still waiting for more original stuff from NBC's series.

so, its not about the office, but yeah...only 2 more episodes of arrested development...im sad now......

I know!! Man I love that show.. oh well, there's always reruns til fall.

i hope they release the second season on dvd soon! at least i have the new family guy episodes to look forward to!

I thought tonights episode of the Office was the best of the three so far. I actually laughed a couple of times.

They pretty much borrowed from the storyline with Gareth who was conducting his own investigations, but NBC's version had enough of thier own original stuff to make it different. At least I thought so.

Yeah it was an improvement.. I liked the whole thing with the diseases..

I thought I wasnt going to like the Dwight (Gareth's American version) character at all, but I seem to be laughing at Dwights mischievousness. It was scenes about him that made me laugh this episode.

*SPOILERS*
I also like the end there where the boss couldn't come up with a big surprise. And everyone slowly walked out of the building.

Episode 4 (NBC) was a hit and miss for me. It had some good moments, but then had some moments where it felt too much like a sitcom and not enought like a documentary. Mostly the scene with Dwight hiding in the box is what felt like a sitcom.

But overall I thought it was pretty funny.

so the 1st season of the office (u.s.) comes out on august; the mind of the married mind (season 1) will also come out that month

:lol: man i only saw one episode of the show.. and i thought it was hilarious! But I never caught it again.. so when is it coming out?

on the 16th. i had meant to include the complete date, but i find that sometimes my mind wanders.....

the special was nominated for two emmys (im talking about the original office). i dont know how that happened (isnt the xmas special two years old??? dunno...), but i sure do hope they win!!!!

Originally posted by bbrocks@Jul 15 2005, 09:15 AM
the special was nominated for two emmys (im talking about the original office). i dont know how that happened (isnt the xmas special two years old??? dunno...), but i sure do hope they win!!!!
Hmmmm...maybe it was shown in the US for the first time this past year? Just guessing. Otherwise I'm not sure why it isn't nominated 2 years later.

I hope they win too. It's one of the funniest TV series I've ever seen.

Anyone been watching The Comeback on HBO? It reminds me a lot of The Office.. pretty good. :)

Is the Comeback in documentary style as well? That's the one with Lisa Kudrow is it not? Or maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Too bad I don't get HBO in my area. Or maybe the whole of Canada doesn't get HBO. I thought I heard somewhere that HBO doesn't exist in Canada. I could be wrong.

One of our stations will get the Comeback eventually.

Yeah it's a mockumentary, and yes Lisa Kudrow. It's really cute, I hope you get to see it.

I can't wait for this TV show.

The clips are available only in RealOne Player unfortunetely.

Extras :D

Back