Who's watching?

I think Scrubs is on afterwards. There's no Earl on that night because they had a 1 hour episode last Thursday. ;)

Oh! The Office is on at 8? :woo: They need to double up on episodes like last year. :)

what did everyone think of the episode written by ricky and stephen?

Andy to Dwight after Dwight is late to the meeting. "Hey Dwight.....can you pass the Tardy sauce". :p

I love the new avatar. Is Dwight leaving the show, anyone know?

I haven't heard anything before about Dwight leaving. I hope not...he is an important part of why that show is so good. It wouldn't be the same without him.

I hope Michael brings him back after realizing how stupid he was. Maybe Angela will have a little help in doing so too.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 17 2007, 12:31 PM
Yea me too. Can't wait to bust out the flashback pic of Michael with his mullet.

Originally posted by farbeyond+Jan 17 2007, 09:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (farbeyond @ Jan 17 2007, 09:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jan 17 2007, 12:31 PM
Yea me too. Can't wait to bust out the flashback pic of Michael with his mullet. [/b][/quote]
That episode's gonna be on tonight at ten.

I watched some of it before I went out. Ryan: "I was once in Africa and my cousin Mufasa got run over by a herd of wildebeast and killed". :lol:

:lol: And then Kevin goes and fucks up the game.

I was wrong though, that wasn't the one with his mullety goodness.

Weekend at Bernies!!!

Yeah, you were wrong, shame on you. ;) I'm glad you mentioned that because that was one of the epidsodes I haven't seen yet and it was pretty good.

:lol: N I loved ''my aunt was this amazing boxer..... :lol: :lol:

That's true, I have the body of a woman in her 20's and the mind of a man in his teens. :ph34r:

Heck yes! I play with my boobs all the time. Like, absently. I don't even realize it.

Back