what are you thinking right now?

Originally posted by givemfitz@Sep 6 2005, 07:33 PM
Pretty sure I saw Legolas and Elron there. Or was it Elron? :unsure: Maybe it was agent Smith. Just not sure anymore. :rolleyes: But I definately saw Legolas there. ;)
his name is Elrond. and yeah, just because some elves passed through doesnt mean they live there :p

<_< typo. And yeah. They moved. Seems when they go off into the west they really end up on an island annexed by Gondor. So there!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Sep 6 2005, 07:46 PM
<_< typo. And yeah. They moved. Seems when they go off into the west they really end up on an island annexed by Gondor. So there!!!!! :lol: :lol:
:lol:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Sep 5 2005, 03:44 PM
*Sigh* I almost wish anyone that doesn't think shoes are necessary could change places with the people down there.
Again I will explain. Your house is flooded with water that is 50% mud and silt and God knows what all. When the water recedes all that crap is left behind. In your dresser, your closet, your bed.....EVERYWHERE. Everything you owned is covered with mud and there is no way to wash it. By the time there is a way to clean anything it's just ruined and not worth the effort. Footlocker is one of the first places I would hit. I'd make sure I had a few pair of shoes over and above pants. If you step on anything in that filth you're fucked.
It's hunter gatherer mentality down there. If you see someone with their arms loaded it's probably because there are others in just as much need where they came from. They probably wish that they could carry more. It's not like they can sell the stuff. No one has any money to speak of and any food that starts showing up is free so you don't need anything to barter with for that.
Once again. There are assholes in every situation of this nature from looters to people raising the price of gasoline because they can.
The real story should be the 99% of people who are doing the right thing. Helping one another out. I can tell you from personal experience that by and large that is the majority. ESPECIALLY in the South but pretty much everywhere I've ever seen tradgedy. ;) And I've seen a lot.
Fuck Shoes!!! Your shoes do not represent you!!! (this is from something, I'm not actually saying it)

Hopefully someone will know what I'm talking about. ;)

First one to figure it out wins a cookie.

Oh and I'm not ever going to post my opinion on a forum again. Its my fault, I forgot the golden internet rule. "Arguing on a forum is like being in the special olympics, you might win but you are still retarded." ;)

:blink: No clue, but how about this.. you tell me, then I will give you a cookie

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Sep 6 2005, 01:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Sep 6 2005, 01:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Sep 5 2005, 03:44 PM
*Sigh* I almost wish anyone that doesn't think shoes are necessary could change places with the people down there.
Again I will explain. Your house is flooded with water that is 50% mud and silt and God knows what all. When the water recedes all that crap is left behind. In your dresser, your closet, your bed.....EVERYWHERE. Everything you owned is covered with mud and there is no way to wash it. By the time there is a way to clean anything it's just ruined and not worth the effort. Footlocker is one of the first places I would hit. I'd make sure I had a few pair of shoes over and above pants. If you step on anything in that filth you're fucked.
It's hunter gatherer mentality down there. If you see someone with their arms loaded it's probably because there are others in just as much need where they came from. They probably wish that they could carry more. It's not like they can sell the stuff. No one has any money to speak of and any food that starts showing up is free so you don't need anything to barter with for that.
Once again. There are assholes in every situation of this nature from looters to people raising the price of gasoline because they can.
The real story should be the 99% of people who are doing the right thing. Helping one another out. I can tell you from personal experience that by and large that is the majority. ESPECIALLY in the South but pretty much everywhere I've ever seen tradgedy. ;) And I've seen a lot.
Fuck Shoes!!! Your shoes do not represent you!!! (this is from something, I'm not actually saying it)

Hopefully someone will know what I'm talking about. ;)

First one to figure it out wins a cookie.

Oh and I'm not ever going to post my opinion on a forum again. Its my fault, I forgot the golden internet rule. "Arguing on a forum is like being in the special olympics, you might win but you are still retarded." ;) [/b][/quote]
You don't have to feel bad about giving your opinion. I didn't think that anyone was actually arguing anyway, just a discussion. Everyone is going to have different opinions. No big deal. :)

Originally posted by Enyone@Sep 6 2005, 10:44 AM
:blink: No clue, but how about this.. you tell me, then I will give you a cookie
I'll give you a hint.

Comedian.

;)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Sep 6 2005, 12:15 PM

Oh and I'm not ever going to post my opinion on a forum again. Its my fault, I forgot the golden internet rule. "Arguing on a forum is like being in the special olympics, you might win but you are still retarded." ;)
You don't have to feel bad about giving your opinion. I didn't think that anyone was actually arguing anyway, just a discussion. Everyone is going to have different opinions. No big deal. :)
For some an opinion not shared IS an argument. :lol:

And there are those poor kids who point at the race calling the runners retarded when in fact the reason that they are on the sidelines pointing is that they are too retarded to even compete. :p ;)

Originally posted by Scythe+Sep 5 2005, 07:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Sep 5 2005, 07:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Sep 5 2005, 04:13 AM
what i am thinking right now is that i would love to go to Louisiana and beat the ever living shit of the ass holes that are raping the women there. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
:angry: can i join? hell, why stop in louisiana? [/b][/quote]
defintely... i would love nothing better than to beat the ever livin shit out the looters (especially the ones that have taken medical supplies from the needy) and also the bastards that are raping the women.. raping a woman is bad enough, but in a time of crisis like this is just down right sad and it really pisses me off. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: after beating the shit of out them i would probably castrate them.. no i would castrate them.

Right now I'm thinking how nervous I am for some unknown reason because I start these baby classes today with my hospital specializing in pain control. I'm wondering if it's going to be useful or just me sitting on the floor with my husband and tons of other couples huffing and puffing and the men counting and yelling "breathe!!" and squeazing my hand. :lol: I just know I'm going to be cracking up feeling silly the whole time.

Originally posted by goldengloves88+Sep 7 2005, 12:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Sep 7 2005, 12:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Sep 5 2005, 07:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88
@Sep 5 2005, 04:13 AM
what i am thinking right now is that i would love to go to Louisiana and beat the ever living shit of the ass holes that are raping the women there. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:angry: can i join? hell, why stop in louisiana?
defintely... i would love nothing better than to beat the ever livin shit out the looters (especially the ones that have taken medical supplies from the needy) and also the bastards that are raping the women.. raping a woman is bad enough, but in a time of crisis like this is just down right sad and it really pisses me off. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: after beating the shit of out them i would probably castrate them.. no i would castrate them. [/b][/quote]
looters, not so sure, depends.....they may take the supplies to get insuline for their kid, but if they steal a tv i say shove that tv up their-anyway the people who rape women......hurt, maim, nuder, have them raped bya donkey so they know how it feels anyway im feeling kinda weird i ate dorittos and im gonna goto bed byall

Originally posted by Enyone@Sep 6 2005, 11:39 AM
Old School? Sounds like something Vince Vaught would say
Nope.

Its from Dane Cook. If you never heard of him definitely check out some of his stand up. He is friggin hilarious. His new cd Retailiation is already the highest selling comedy cd ever.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Sep 7 2005, 03:33 PM
Right now I'm thinking how nervous I am for some unknown reason because I start these baby classes today with my hospital specializing in pain control. I'm wondering if it's going to be useful or just me sitting on the floor with my husband and tons of other couples huffing and puffing and the men counting and yelling "breathe!!" and squeazing my hand. :lol: I just know I'm going to be cracking up feeling silly the whole time.
:lol: I would be too! They really have those?

Yeah, I now have 3 more classes to go. The first one wasn't so bad. We didn't really do the breathing stuff just relaxation techniques and they made the men give us massages. :D

Back