what are you thinking right now?

Yea it means ''Erika''

Every single kid I've come across says my name like that.. or ''Keke''

:lol: I would call you nanissa..

Well that's how Flora says it :blush:

Originally posted by Enyone@Sep 4 2005, 08:08 PM
:leela:

Dude remember our 5 second conversation?

:lol: You guys I'm ''babysitting'' my little cousin and I have Atlantis on for her. And she sooo does not like it. So I go downstairs real quick and as I'm coming up I hear my blowdryer come on. And She's like '' Gaga! Gaga, I pessed button, I pessed it! Gaga! Gaga! Oh No, I pessed it" And she's backing away from it. Sooo cute!
I soooo remember. :)
Definitely a short conversation.:leela:

Nobody loves me every hates me. I guess I'll go eat worms. I really wanted to talk to you melissa. Can't I call your home? :(

And yes I want to talk to you too erika, I just have something I wanted to say to melish (not bad)

:P :)

<_<

Ok give me 3 minutes, I gotta page the phone and find out where the dog buried it.

Hahah it was in the bathroom trashcan. :lol: :lol:

Erika all I could hear in your message was "Warmamama up the phone."

I was eating a granola bar.. ok I'm going to Wendy's anyone want anything?

what i am thinking right now is that i would love to go to Louisiana and beat the ever living shit of the looders and the ass holes that are raping the women there. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Sep 4 2005, 10:13 PM
what i am thinking right now is that i would love to go to Louisiana and beat the ever living shit of the looders and the ass holes that are raping the women there. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Or! How bout we beat the ever living shit of the asshole rapists and leave the looters alone since all they're stealing is food and clothes to keep their families alive.

Back