what are you thinking right now?

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Sep 10 2005, 06:54 PM
I'm always excited when football starts up. Good times. :)
Ooooh.. yet another reason for you to hate me. I just remembered where you're from.

I haven't liked the Vikings since they choked in the 1999 NFC Championships. <_<

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Sep 10 2005, 03:36 PM
I love them both and have no idea who to route for. :unsure:

Now you know how I feel when USC and Notre Dame play. :unsure: :cry:

Ok Hon's ya'll mission if you choose to accept it, AND YOU BETTER, is to teach poor ole Erika Footbal :)

when i was a little girl watching the disney version of "the little mermaid", i often wondered why sebastian the crab was red when he was still alive and uncooked...:mellow:

:lol: hi steph!

"You know what's weird? Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower, he always put a towel around his waist. I mean, what is that about?"

:mellow: WOW, I will never look at Disney the same

Hahahaha Hi Stephy! How's the book? And you? And the pink scarf? And your goldfish?

Originally posted by Enyone@Sep 10 2005, 05:28 PM
Ok Hon's ya'll mission if you choose to accept it, AND YOU BETTER, is to teach poor ole Erika Footbal :)
Ok. First thing is............you be the center and I'll be the QB ;) Ya feel me? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Sep 10 2005, 05:28 PM
when i was a little girl watching the disney version of "the little mermaid", i often wondered why sebastian the crab was red when he was still alive and uncooked...:mellow:
Because they used red when they colored him in. Plus they didn't draw any little crab pants on him. :blush: <---red

I like the ''lep-aaaaaaaah-soooo lep-aaah so HEHEHE HOHOHO'' part :D

and ''Zootello, I have missed one''

heyyyy ravi, erika, and fitzy~! how y'all doin?

haha@stand by me quote

mmm...my goldfish is...well...swimming in that big blue toilet bowl in the sky. hahah.

i'm just here visiting my sister...thanks for keeping my seat warm here in the basement. hehe...i guess i'm off again. see y'all soon! :)

:( *stops blowing baloon* Byyyyyyeeeeeeee

Fitz you dont remember the french guy part?

I smell like clean laundry taken off the line ^_^

Here!!! Smell!!! Smell!!

Back