Volvo S40

Did a little more research and I found it!

It is "Andreas Johnson - Glorious" and it is off the album "Andreas Johnson - Liebling"

awesome!!!!!!

thanks for naming the song & artist!

i had been wondering who sang it ever since it came out in a promo for the nbc show Boomtown.

thanks! :-D

I know this isn't very discriptive but I'll post more once I see it again I just know that theres a person in a shark cage and then the cage turns into a car and gets put on a road then the music starts playing if anyone knows what I'm talking about then I would be more than happy if you added details but I just would like to know what the song is.

There's a new Volvo commercial out, I can't remember the model, but I think it's a silver station wagon. At the end of the commercial, you can hear just like 2 lines of this song... I vaguely remember it... it's a rock/alt-rock type song with string accompaniment (violins etc), male singer. Very pretty song, I think it came out a few years ago and got moderate radio play but I can't remember the title or artist. Anyone?

**Answered my own question... I found a posting a few pages deep with the answer. In case anyone is looking, the song is "Glorious" and the artist is Andreas Johnson.

No, I know that song (and love it), it isn't that... though the description does fit perfectly :)

hmm well in relation to the song how would you describe it? Harder Faster slower etc.?

Originally posted by Hawk@Oct 3 2004, 11:56 AM
hmm well in relation to the song how would you describe it? Harder Faster slower etc.?
the answer is in the first post ;)
title should be modified then

Multiple duplicate threads merged now.

Song is "Glorious" by Andreas Johnson. Link goes to available audio sample, track 1.

New Volvo Ad. Background music, no vocals. Also featured on an HBO promo about a year and a half ago and an NBC ad for whatever crime drama featured the event from about 3 different perspectives??? Can't think of the name. Rockish/orchestral background and at some point it features the lyrics, "Bringin' me down...". Sounds a bit like Oasis but I CANNOT come up with this artist/title.

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN, I AM ON THE VERGE OF INSANITY OVER THIS.....

Back