Virgin Pulse at Target dancing British guards

The song's title is indeed My Good Friend and the author is J. Ralph.

I emailed him directly at his website several months ago concerning the release date and I did get a response. Unfortunately it was simply: "Soon"

I'm emailing him again tonight to find out what is the status. If I find anything out I'll let you guys know.

Just got a reply from our song's writer/performer (J.Ralph):

Stewie: Any news as to a release date for My Good Friend?

J.Ralph: Hopefully soon. I was working on the song last week.

The guy is pretty damn good about responding to questions/emails. I've never had any luck getting any feedback from any performers except him.

I would also recommend some other pieces of his work - I've been impressed with everything that I've heard.

They did a commercial with a bunch of guards at Buckingham Palace dancing to this song, and For some reason I just started liking it. I'd love to know the name of that one so I can runit down.

You're thinking of the Virgin Pulse ad from Target. The song was made just for the ad, and hasn't been released in full length version for the public.

hey Jinx 77

damn good ear! that really does have the same rhythym as this song. Whereas they are different, that is definately the same beat as this piece. I wonder if Jralph knows that.

btw, I really like that song too, and I have never heard of that group so now I can look for other songs by the Stills ( the song I'm referring to is called Still in Love)

I know the song you are all speaking of. the one with all the dancing British guards. I have e-mailed the composer of the piece just today and asked him where I can find the song. The artist is J Ralph and the song is "My good friend."
Hopefully he will e-mail me back soon, for iTunes music Store doesn't have a single match for the song title and nor does Winmx. Which is very troubling. So happy hunting. When I do hear from him via e-mail, I will post again. For now, I do recommend another song of J Ralph's that is also very good, you probably heard it during 03's Super Bowl in that Volkwagen commercial. the name of the song is "One Million Miles Away." bye now.

Re: Virgin Pulse at Target dancing british guards

I got it thanks! You dont know the name of the song do you?

Re: Virgin Pulse at Target dancing british guards

I got it thanks! You dont know the name of the song do you?
The Target dancing British guards commercial song is "My Good Friend" by J. Ralph.

If you are looking for this unreleased song your best bet is to contact J. Ralph directly:

http://www.jralph.com/

Back