Human Target

this4lyn

Reaction score
Hello. Last night I saw a commercial for the new show Human Target that airs on the FOX Network and I heard this sweet song in it that I did not recognize. The lyrics were something to the effect of "bad boys bad boys" (no it's not the COPS theme). The vocals sounded male and the song fast a fast up-tempo kind of hiphop/rock genre song. I have not seen the clip online yet as all I could find so far were promos from then end of 2009 and clips of the pilot episode whereas this commercial was just a commercial advertising for the upcoming episode.

Anyone know the song that plays in this commercial? Been looking for it for an hour so far, but no luck.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le27pXJGuBc[/ame]

Thanks!

Human Target Commercial

Just saw a commercial for Fox's Human Target. The song was pretty awesome, and here are the words that I heard:

Temptation

Salvation

I'll take you to my grave

Thanks,
Sarah!

No, thats not the song I am looking for. I will try to find the commercial.

Scanners Salvation IS the song. Its amazing and its on the new Human target promo

Ive been waiting for the dark to come
My temptation and salvation

Dark eyes become devine
i need the love i crave
your hands they burn like mine
ill take you to my grave

Anyone know the song that plays in this commercial? Been looking for it for an hour so far, but no luck.

Thanks!

I know its been a long time since this post, but I know this song! It is called "With a Heavy Heart (I Regret To Inform You)" By Does it Offend You, Yeah?

Back