Mercedes-Benz 2020 Summer Event "Benz Time"

Lmo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi all, it has been some time but I hope maybe the admin can help me with this song at the end of the commercial. It is dance genre and I would love to figure out who sings it and the remix played in the commercial if it isn’t already the original. Thanks to anyone who responds. I will try to Shazam it but since they are talking over the song I am not hopeful I can find the song that way.

Re: Mercedes-Benz 2020 Summer event Commercial “Benz Time” (dance genre song at :27 s

Please help with this....it’s been a rough year :( Shazam doesn’t work and I know a good Dj on this site that knows his stuff can answer this for me please

Hi all, it has been some time but I hope maybe the admin can help me with this song at the end of the commercial. It is dance genre and I would love to figure out who sings it and the remix played in the commercial if it isn’t already the original. Thanks to anyone who responds. I will try to Shazam it but since they are talking over the song I am not hopeful I can find the song that way.

Curtis Waters - Stunnin' ft. Harm Franklin here u go :0 rlly wanted to answer u so i made a account :)))

Reactions: Lmo
Wow you are incredible, ty sooooooo much. People can do so much good, you have no idea how much I appreciate this!

Back