Nortel Networks "Come Together"

lbates

Reaction score
I am looking for an old TV commercial that starts out with a business man in a suit addressing those sitting around a long boardroom table. I believe that his speech starts out simply quoting the lyrics to a classic rock song, then after 2 or 3 lines, he starts the classic rock song. As best as I can remember the entire room joins in the song, maybe dancing and singing, not sure. I don't remember any of the lyrics or even what product the commercial was pitching, but I believe the rock song is and old classic (60's to 80's) and as best as I can remember it was had the theam of some rebellion of the time, that is "the war", "the establishment" or something. I know this is probably very vague, but hope someone can come up with some leads. Would like to know the name of the song and the group. Thanks.

Re: Boardroom presentation transform to classic rock song

I am looking for an old TV commercial that starts out with a business man in a suit addressing those sitting around a long boardroom table.
How old? When did you see this commercial?

I am not exactly sure when I last saw the commercial. It may have been as long as 5 to 10 years ago, just not sure. It is not a current commercial for sure.

It was for Nortel Networks, and the song was "Come Together" by none other than The Beatles.

(Incidentally, funny thing is, I wouldn't have remembered this ad either had it not been for someone mentioning it on the TV Tropes Wiki. Heh.)

This is it, right on. You guys are good. Thank you so much codeman38...

Back