VH1

ha, thanks alot, i guess i will have to remember when i am searching not to mix words, only use one word, underscore words less then 4 letters, carry my 3 and do long division standing on my head next time lol, thanks alot :)

yeah i pretty much dont know anything about this song but i really want it it was on a vh1 comercial about 2 months ago maybe the comercial is still on but not sure havent watched vh1 for awhile. but it was like a trippy color comercial i think the comercial was for vh1 not sure and it was like i want to dance with you. or somerhing like that im not sure but if anyone could please let me know this song is so fresh and have wanted it the second i heard the comercial but couldnt find it. oh yeah and on the comercial it has the words of the course going onlong with the song in big letters and ish. haha if anyone can help thanks a lot.

yeah i pretty much dont know anything about this song but i really want it it was on a vh1 comercial about 2 months ago maybe the comercial is still on but not sure havent watched vh1 for awhile. but it was like a trippy color comercial i think the comercial was for vh1 not sure and it was like i want to dance with you. or somerhing like that im not sure but if anyone could please let me know this song is so fresh and have wanted it the second i heard the comercial but couldnt find it. oh yeah and on the comercial it has the words of the course going onlong with the song in big letters and ish. haha if anyone can help thanks a lot.

the "search" option would help you find the song, but it's "c'mon c'mon" by the von bondies... ;)

Next time, use search. This has been answered previously. If you want to search for words that have less than four letters, you have to add an underscore: _VH1

There are more search tips in our Forum Rules & Guidelines.

It's also unnecessary to post the same question in different areas of the forum, I have merged the duplicate topics.

yeah sorry about the 2 forum thing i didnt know there was a comercial one untill after i posted it but yeah thanks everyone for the help i found the song it was the sounds one thank you so much.

This is a very short promo for VH1 - and they played it in between every episode of "I Love the 90's" this summer. The lyrics were something like, "C'Mon, C'Mon, Come get up and dance with me,". It was one of those "clips" promos where they show a lot of their new videos - and unfortunately I can only remember seeing Missy Elliott in the promo - but the song is definitely not by her. I can't even tell you if it is a male or female singer - but it is a nasal-y high voice. This promo is just like the old ones that featured Junior/Senior and Garbage. Does anyone know the artist and/or song title? Thanks!

Alright Alright Alright - I see from READING that this question has been answered and that I hadn't looked long enough. The Sounds... Sorry for the inconvenience.

hey i also spent a long time trying to find this song. It is called Dance With We by The Sounds if you like that id suggest geting fire by the sounds as well

Please review our Forums Rules for tips on searching our site (especially with words that have less than four letters in them). It prevents numerous duplicate topics asking the same questions over and over -- as in this case, all of which have been merged together now.

The song heard in this ad is "Dance With Me" by the Sounds, audio sample available though the link.

Back