The Simpsons quotes

Episodes are cut or condensed before they are sent out to local stations to make room for more commercials. Bloody pisses me off when they cut out the best parts. Oh well, there's still DVDs.

Another quote:
Cletus: (on top of a telephone pole) Hey you know what? I could call my ma while I'm up here. (yelling) Hey, maw! Get off the dang roof!

Class: Lisa likes Nelson
Milhouse: She does not!
Class: Milhouse likes Lisa
Janie: He does not!
Class: Janie likes Milhouse
Music teacher: Nobody likes Milhouse!!!

I was going to post that one. Except mine had the "Uter loves Milhouse" part that was cut in syndication.

Rainier Wolfcastle: Mein bratwurst has a first name,
It's F-R-I-T-Z,
Mein bratwurst has a second name,
It's S-C-H-N-A-C-K-E-N-P-F-E-F-F-E-R-H-A-U-S-E-N.

Shary Bobbins: If there's a job that must be done,
You'll find it's much more fun...
Homer: (spoken) You'll find it's even more fun if you get it for me!
Shary: (singing) But the beer will taste more sweet,
If you get up off your seat...
Bart: (spoken) Lady, the man asked for a beer, not a song!
Shary: (grumbles) Do-re-mi-fa-so...

I like this quote that talks about the uncatchable fish and how Homer was the only one who came close to catching it:

Clerk: Yep, `General Sherman'. They say he's five hundred pounds of
bottom-dwelling fury, don't you know. No one knows how old he is, but
if you ask me (and most people do), he's hundred years if he's a day.

Customer: And uh no one's ever caught him?

Clerk: Well, one fella came close. Went by the name of Homer. Seven feet
tall he was, with arms like tree trunks. His eyes were like steel,
cold, hard. Had a shock of hair, red like the fires of Hell.

A classic homer favorite:

"Do you want me to call you homer jr? The kids can call you hoju!"

Oh that's a good one.

Homer: I call the big one Bitey!

Homer: Jazz, pfft. They just make it up as they go along. I could do that: dee dee-dee dee dee dee dee, dee dee dee --
Marge: That's "Mary Had a Little Lamb".
Homer: OK, then, this: doo doo-doo doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo --
Marge: That's the same thing; you just replaced "dee"s with "doo"s.
Homer: D'oh!

Bart: Hey, dad, can I use the transporter sometimes? Please, I swear I'll be careful!
Homer: Sorry, but this is a highly sophisti-ma-cated doo-wacky. If you don't use it responsibly, KA-BLAM-O! (Homer outstretches his arms to add emphasis. One of them goes into the matter transporter.)
Lisa: (in another room of the house - possibly the bathroom) Ow, somebody just punched me in the face!
Homer: It was your mother!

Oh yeah, I forgot: my Simpsons Season 3 DVD came today. Sweetness :D

Flanders: Looks like we're going to have an imagination Christmas this year.
Rodd & Todd: Yaaaayyy! Imagination Christmas!
Rodd: I got a pogo stick!
Todd: I got a hula hoop!

Todd: Look daddy, I'm a surfer!!
Rod: Look, daddy, Todd is stupid and I'm with him. And now mommy's stupid!
Flanders: Lookin good, Rod.

Martin: Here you are, Nelson.
Nelson: A birthday party? pffft
Nelson: pffft
Nelson: I said, pffft.

Simon Cowell of American Idol was tonights guest celebrity. He stuck around during the credits to criticize various people as their names came up. "Well, yeah, sure.......but what has he done lately"? was his dig at Danny Elfman. LMAO

Speaking of Simpsons quotes:

While creating the "country names" for the Countrystarname.com site, I was trying to find a transcript for Season 3's "Colonel Homer" episode. Homer is managing country singer Lorleen, who appears on the Hee-Haw styled show called "Ya-Hoo" (?) - what were all the names of the other performers appearing on that show? :what:

Originally posted by The Lost Boy@Feb 24 2004, 12:20 AM
Yodelin' Zeke.

http://snpp.com/episodes/8F19.html
Yeah, found that page. But there was a list of other performers read off by an announcer at the beginning of the "Ye Haw" show, similar to what they do on "Hee Haw".

I wondered if half the people on here would even know what HEE HAW was! ;)

Good times...

:lol: Yeah go ahead and cry. Hell, I actually remember some of the characters names. Found myself wondering what a gun barrel tastes like until I ran a search. Hard to believe that show ran for over 20 years so I guess that I can feel a little better since that was news to me and I only saw it in the late 60's when I lived in MS. Not much to do in MS in the 60's :lol:

I always hated Minnie Pearl's hat and tag thing she had going on... Then some rap group started a trend of it again when I was in middle school, and I couldn't help but laugh 'cause they were copying an old Southern lady's style. How un-cool. :rolleyes:

Yeah I remember that.. That was right around the wearing of the huge clocks around the neck, wasn't it?

YA-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :p Here's some of what you're lookin for JCA
It's lowbrow! The episode "Colonel Homer" includes a dead-on parody of
"Hee-Haw" called "Ya Hoo!" Among the acts (in "alphabetical order"): Yodelin' Zeke, Butterball Jackson, Big Shirtless Ron, Hip Diddler and The Ya Hoo Recovering Alcoholic Jug Band.
Still lookin though ;)
There's also http://www.roundspringfield.com/?section=s...ial&page=trivia where you can take their quiz. Maybe they'll give you the answers afterwards. Maybe :lol:

Back