The Simpsons quotes

Bart: "May I have some more lima beans please?"
Lisa: "Certainly."
Bart: "More than that."
Lisa: "Certainly."
Bart: "More. More. More."
Lisa: "Uh, maybe you should eat the ones you have."
Bart: "I didn't say I was going to eat them. I just want to look at them because they're so gross."

Homer: "Hello, my name is Mr. Burns, I believe you have a letter for me."
Clerk: "OK, Sir, what's your first name?"
Homer: "I don't know."

Homer on Apu's cleaned out hotdog grill: "Without the grease, all you can taste is the hog anus."

Comic Book Guy: "It appears I will have to find a new Fortress of Solitude."

You need to have a Family Guy quotes topic, too.

Dennis Miller: "I don't want to go on a rant, here, but America's foreign policy makes about as much sense as Beowulf having sex with Robert Fulton at the first battle of Antietam. I mean when a neo-conservative defenestrates it's like Raskolnikov filibuster deoxymonohydroxinate."

Peter: "What the Hell does rant mean?"

Oh yea family guy. I love that show. too bad there's no more new episodes <_<

I like the one with the hitler show:

Death: Imagine a world where Hitler was still alive...

[Cuts to hitler show]

Hitler: Tonight on Hitler, we have Hollywood hunk, Christian Slater!
Hitler: Ok, so in your new movie, do we get to see your butt?
Christian Slater: Heh, yeah, you sure do.
Hitler:Could we see it now?
Christian Slater: Sure thing Hitler.
Hitler: Oh, he's going to do it, he's going to do it!!!
(cuts to end of Hitler show)
Hitler: If you are going to be in the Los Angeles area and would like tickets to Hitler, call 213-DU WERDEST EINE KRANKENSCHWESTER BRAUCHEN!!!

Originally posted by Natephish@Jan 21 2004, 2:21 PM
You didn't hear? 35 new episodes are in the works for January 2005. :D
Really? Woohoo!

Anyway, you want to know what's really freaky? It seems like every time I mention or remember a scene from any TV show (usually The Simpsons), the episode it appeared in is shown later on TV. "Bart Vs. Australia" was one of the most referenced episodes on this board yesterday. So last night, not long after my last post (which contained a couple of scenes from said episode), I turn on the TV and what's on? "Bart Vs. Australia". It was "Rand McNally" and "chazzwazzurs" all over again! The madness never ends! I wasn't even supposed to be watching it because it was so late at night and I had to take a math test today. Honestly, I'm such a night owl.

Oh my god, I TOTALLY had that same conversation with someone the other day. I am psychic about Simpsons episodes. I think of a particular scene, and no more than 2 days goes by before it's on. I think most people that watch the show do that too.. what IS it about that fricking show? It's got.. mind powers.. :blink:

Simpsons trivia:
Anyone know the meaning behind Mr. Burns's phone greeting?

When the telephone was first invented by Alexander Graham Bell, he determined that "Ahoy hoy" was what you were supposed to say when you answered it.

More quotes:

Bart: (cockney accent) Ya mean it ain't me noggin, it's me peepers? Well, that's just loverly.

Homer: (singing)
Oh Mindy, you came and you gave without flaking,
But I sent you Ben Gay.
Oh Andy, you kissed me and stopped me from something,
And I -- (sees Lisa watching) Uh oh.
Lisa: Dad, why are you singing?
Homer: (thinking) Tell a lie, tell a lie. (spoken) Um, because I have a small role in a broadway musical. It's not much, but it's a start. (thinking) Bravo. (sarcastic clapping)

Edna: OK, it's book report time. We'll do them alphabetically. Today it's A through M.
Bart: I'm saved! I love being a S-s-s-s-simpson.
Edna: Let's see, we have no A's, so let's go right to the B's. Bart?
Bart: Huh?
Edna: Hah!
Bart: Mrs. Krabappel, I didn't -
Skinner: (over PA) Attention, this is Principal Skinner, your principal, with a message from the Principal's Office. All students please proceed immediately to an assembly in the Butthead Memorial Auditorium. (to himself) Dammit, I wish we hadn't let the students name that one.

Mr. Burns: Nonsense! Dogs are idiots! Think about it, Smithers. If I came into your house and started sniffing at your crotch and slobbering all over you, what would you say?
Smithers: If you did it, sir?

Mr. Burns: My worst, eh? Smithers, release the robotic Richard Simmons!

Don't forget Futurama:

Fry: It's like a party in my mouth and everyone's throwing up.

(Pulls string on a Bart Simpson doll.)
- "Eat my shorts."
(Bender eats the doll's shorts.)
- "Mmmmm. shorts.

Fry: This is a great, as long as you don't make me smell Uranus. Heh heh
Leela: I don't get it.
Farnsworth: I'm sorry, Fry, but astronomers renamed Uranus in 2620 to end that stupid joke once and for all.
Fry: Oh. What's it called now?
Farnsworth: Urectum.

Originally posted by Natephish+Jan 21 2004, 11:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Natephish @ Jan 21 2004, 11:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kodos84@Jan 21 2004, 10:09 AM
Oh yea family guy. I love that show. too bad there's no more new episodes <_<
http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/ne...amily-guy_x.htm

You didn't hear? 35 new episodes are in the works for January 2005. :D [/b][/quote]
Totally freakin awesome!!! :D I never knew, but all my friends said it would be back but it never did. thanks for the good news natephish.

You started it dascoot. More simpsons trivia.
What is principal seymour skinner's real name?

Armin Tamzarian

*thinking of another trivia question*

Okay, here's one (elaborating on dascoot's question):

Guest Star Ad-libs Part I: In "Lisa's First Word", Maggie says her first word (not counting anything she said while The Simpsons was still a short cartoon on the Tracy Ullman Show). Her voice was provided by Liz Taylor.
  • What was the word she said in the episode?
  • According to Nancy Cartwright's autobiography, what did Liz really say?

Armin Tanzarian. :)

edit: damn Finchy beat me typing

OK, Maggie's first word?

That was Lisa's first word. We're looking for Maggie's first word (and what Liz Taylor really said - more info on last post, second page).

Yup, you got it Kodos. The daddy one, not the Bart..

Oh.. see, Finchy added to the post since I've seen it last.. so I don't know about the Nancy Cartwright autobiography part.

Okay so dascoot's question (also part one of my question) has been answered. Anyone know the answer to part 2?

huh that's hard. It's not something from the show. I'll have to do some outside searching...

Give me 15 minutes mr. trebeck. I'm gonna eat dinner now and then i'll come back and anwser it. ;)

Back