The Simpsons quotes

Originally posted by Kodos84@Jan 21 2004, 10:38 PM
omg i feel so mean. I just said that to tease dascoot for calling herself old. :unsure:
Tsk.. don't feel bad, I'm just fuckin with ya. I mean messin. Children present.. ;)

Yeah terrible unintentional slip (edit button) "cough" :rolleyes:

anyways finchy, what's the answer? I dont know it and i'm pretty sure no one else does. Next time try asking an easier one. :)

Guest Star Ad-Libs Part II: Solutions
1. According to Dan Castellaneta, what was the original scripted line?
Answer: "Sorry, Marge."
2. What did Roger say in the episode?
Answer: "Get out of the way, Marge!
3. What did he really say?
Answer: "Get the f*** out of the way, Marge!

Other pieces of trivia having to do with the aforementioned episode:
What is the significance of this episode?
It's the 250th episode.
Name 3 things unusual about The Who's guest appearance.
1. They're drawn the way they looked in the 70s rather than how they looked in 2000.
2. Pete's voice was provided by one of his brothers (Paul, I think, but I'm not sure).
3. If you look very closely during the concert scene, you can see Keith Moon in the background, even though he's been dead since 1978.

At Kodos's request, something a bit easier:
According to Troy McClure, what was Homer's original name?

And something a bit trickier (sorry, I just couldn't resist):
What is Comic Book Guy's real name? (no, this is not a trick question)

I don't know either of those.. in fact, I'd heard that in the final episode we'd get to hear what Comic Book Guy's real name was..
But anyway, I have a question. Anyone know what Duffman's real name is?
I've heard him called Joel Duffman (as the reporter), Sid, and Larry Duffman (pronounced like Duffmin, not Duff-Man).
But then, he did once say, "Duffman can never die, only the actors who play him! Oh yeah!" So maybe.. it's several DIFFERENT guys.. hmm...

oooh dang. I think dascoot is on to something.

Plus i also dont know the answers to finchy's question.

"Lisa, so you won't be scared, I'll show you some of the tools I'll be using. This is the scraper, this is the poker, and this happy little fellow is called the gouger. Now the first thing I'll be doing is chiseling some teeth out of your jawbone. Hold still while I gas you." -- A Dentist

"Another local peasant has been found dead, drained of his blood with two teeth marks on his throat. This black cape was found on the scene. [The cape says "DRACULA."] Police are baffled." -- Kent Brockman

"Ladies and gentlemen, uh, we've just lost the picture, but what we've seen speaks for itself. The Corvair spacecraft has apparently been taken over- 'conquered' if you will- by a master race of giant space ants. It's difficult to tell from this vantage point whether they will consume the captive Earthman or merely enslave them. One thing is for certain: there is no stopping them; the ants will soon be here. And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them as a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves." -- Kent Brockman

(Inside Joke Alert!)
"Inspired by the most logical race in the galaxy, the Vulcans, breeding will be permitted once every seven years. For many of you this will mean much less breeding, for me, much much more." -- Comic Book Guy

"Dear Lord: The gods have been good to me. For the first time in my life, everything is absolutely perfect just the way it is. So here's the deal: You freeze everything the way it is, and I won't ask for anything more. If that is OK, please give me absolutely no sign. OK, deal. In gratitude, I present you this offering of cookies and milk. If you want me to eat them for you, give me no sign. Thy will be done." -- Homer Simpson

"You go through life, you try to be nice to people, you struggle to resist the urge to punch 'em in the face, and for what? So some pimply little puke can treat you like dirt because you're not on the team. Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff." -- Moe Szyslak

Damn, you're the master at Simpson's trivia, Finchy. I can't even touch any of those. Now if it were Seinfeld trivia... :p

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jan 22 2004, 08:29 AM
(Inside Joke Alert!)
"Inspired by the most logical race in the galaxy, the Vulcans, breeding will be permitted once every seven years. For many of you this will mean much less breeding, for me, much much more." -- Comic Book Guy
Is that for me? <_<
Well what about the random casual type? :huh: <-- hopeful expectant look

Originally posted by Natephish@Jan 22 2004, 11:17 AM
Damn, you're the master at Simpson's trivia, Finchy. I can't even touch any of those. Now if it were Seinfeld trivia... :p
So DO it man, start up a Seinfeld thread! That'd be fun.. ;)

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 22 2004, 08:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 22 2004, 08:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Natephish@Jan 22 2004, 11:17 AM
So DO it man, start up a Seinfeld thread! That'd be fun.. ;) [/b][/quote]
Man, I SO did it!

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1712

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 22 2004, 08:48 AM
Is that for me? <_<
Well what about the random casual type? :huh: <-- hopeful expectant look

Jokes or breeding? :eek:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jan 22 2004, 01:18 PM
Jokes or breeding? :eek:
The umm.. practicing part.. that leads UP TO breeding. Practice makes perfect ya know.

:lol: You'd have to ask a vulcan :D

Personally I prefer somwhere BETWEEN every 7 years and twice a day. :lol:

Hey, totally agree.. I think my step-mom does too..

Lisa: "May I have that seat?"
Comic Book Guy (wearing a helmet): "Yes.. IF! you can answer me these questions three! Question the first.."
Lisa: "Never mind.."

More quotes:
Willy: And that's how Willy waters. Now, you take the hoose.
Nelson: The moose?
Willy: The HOOSE! The HOOSE! (Willy gives the hose to Nelson)
Nelson: Uh, is this right? (sprays him)
Willy: Aaugh! Turn off the noozle!
Nelson: The noodles? What noodles?
Willy: The noozle at the end of the hoose!

Willy: (singing) When you're alone and life is making you lonely ye can always go...ach, Doontoon!

Answers:
1. Captain Wacky
2. Matt Groening once said in an interview that should CBG's name ever be revealed, the name he picked for him was "Louis Lane".

More trivia:
1. What is Lisa's full name?
2. What is Marge's maiden name?
3. What happened to Marge's father?
4. What is Homer's full name?
5. What is Bart's full name?
6. What is Selma's full name?
7. What is Otto's last name?
8. What is the second thing that Maggie has said on the show?
9. What did Mr. Burns call his queen bee?

Willy: "Yeah, I bought your mutt.. and I 'ate him! I 'ate his little face, I 'ate his guts, and I 'ate the way he's always barking, so I gave him to the church."
Bart: "Oh, I see, you *hate* him so you gave him to the church."
Willy: "Aye. I also 'ate the mess he left on me rug!"
(Bart stares at him.)
Willy: "Ye heard me!"

Originally posted by Finchy@Jan 22 2004, 12:46 PM
More quotes:
Willy: And that's how Willy waters. Now, you take the hoose.
Nelson: The moose?
Willy: The HOOSE! The HOOSE! (Willy gives the hose to Nelson)
Nelson: Uh, is this right? (sprays him)
Willy: Aaugh! Turn off the noozle!
Nelson: The noodles? What noodles?
Willy: The noozle at the end of the hoose!

Willy: (singing) When you're alone and life is making you lonely ye can always go...ach, Doontoon!
I am laughing so hard at this I'm almost peein in my pants! (whoops TMI, SORRY!) You guys crack me up! I *love* the Simpsons!

OH and I forgot to say - my fave episode is from the 5th season called "The Last Temptation of Homer"... Michelle Pheiffer played Mindy. There was one part of this episode that has been cut out ever since the first time it was shown... tell me if anyone remembers this: Bart kicking off his orthapedic shoes, they go flying out the window and crash through a window in the Flanders' house...
Ned Flanders: "Did anyone pray for big black shoes?"
Rod or Tod in a teeny voice: "I did!"
Ned Flanders: "Okaly Dokaly!"

Does anyone remember this? They always cut that part out!!!!

Yeah! I remember that now.. haven't even thought about it before you said something though. Odd, why would they cut that out?

Back