The Simpsons quotes

hm...i always eat in 15 minutes. does that sound too fast.

Anyways.... i couldn't find the answer :unsure:

Guest Star Ad-Libs Part I: Solutions
Maggie's first word is "Daddy" (we've covered that already)
Accoriding to Nancy Cartwright's autobiography, Liz Taylor really said - drumroll, please - "F*** you, Daddy."

And now it's time for:

Guest Star Ad-Libs Part II *cue fanfare*
The Who appeared in "A Tale of Two Springfields", the Season 12 opener where new area codes causes a revolt in Springfield. In the scene where they are performing on top of the recycled material wall, Roger accidently hits Marge in the head with the swinging mike and then says something.
  • According to Dan Castellaneta, what was the original scripted line?
  • What did Roger say in the episode?
  • What did he really say?
Other pieces of trivia having to do with the aforementioned episode:
What is the significance of this episode?
Name 3 things unusual about The Who's guest appearance.

wow, these questions are tough! Do you have some kind of complete simpsons trivia book?

Well, not really. I have the Simpsons Trivia Game, but I didn't take questions from that (not to mention there are LOADS of trivia questions they didn't include, ranging from extremely easy to extremely hard). Basically, I've just been watching The Simpsons since...well as far back as I can remember (I was born a few months before it premiered) and I've been collecting the complete season DVDs as they come out. Plus, I happen to be an obessessive Who fan who has read Nancy Cartwright's autobiography (well, most of it anyhow - I think I skimmed through one or two of the last chapters, but it's a pretty good read), hence my last trivia questions.

Oh my GOD, you're the same age as my baby brother.
I...AM...SO...OLD

Wait...I meant the year before it premiered. I thought the year of the premiere was 1988. *smacks self on the head* How on earth could I have done that? Stupid stupid stupid...

Then again, they were on the air in 1988...as a series of shorts on the Tracy Ullman Show...but those started showing in '87. And I've only seen a few of them.

Well, wait.. are we talking premiered on Tracey Ullman or on its own?
My little brother who will be a baby in my eyes for the rest of eternity since he's 11 years younger than me was born 43 days before it premiered on Fox..

edit: UGH! Again with the editing of one post while I'm typing out my own.. I look like an idiot when I say something that you've just added to yours.. :blink:

Your not old dascoot. if you were 30, that would be old. Soo...
*looks at dascoot's profile*
just 4 more years to go ;)

Oh, HAW HAW. And it's FIVE, anyway. I only just had a birthday..
I'm gonna go sit in the corner and eat wet cigarette butts now.. *whimper*

Heheheh. Sorry, Melissa. I'm such a perfectionist. Plus, I used to post on forums that have stricter policies about double posting, so I've never been able to break the habit of editing my posts several times before I get it the way I want it to. :rolleyes:

So, does anyone know any of the answers?

Edit: Great, I just did it again.

LOL it's ok, I do it too.. I edited that "edit" part up there ^ about 3 times.. :p

edit: just done it again! :)

second edit: JINX! Buy me a coke!

lol
oops sorry, i meant to say 5. Anyways just kidding about all that. 30's not bad. ;)

Well I was gonna laugh at dascoot callin herself old. But now that I know 30 is old (Thanks Kodos 30 was long ago) I suppose I'll just put my D@#K on a shelf and crawl under a rock to save people the trouble of burying me. :lol: :D :p

Well, I ain't putin my nothin on a shelf.. I'm gonna need it come about 30 - 32 years of age..

*starts singing* Hope I die before I get old...

Sorry, I just had to do that. :rolleyes: Talkin' 'bout my generation...y'know, that song was featured on The Simpsons recently.

Oh God, I am such a geek.

omg i feel so mean. I just said that to tease dascoot for calling herself old. :unsure:

Yesssss. Yes you are Finchy. But your in good company. So are the rest of us or we wouldn't know all of this crap!

Any time you see any of these :lol: :D :p Kodos then it's all good. No worries

Back