The Lunch Table

OREOS will make you into super Towers player! :)

I borrowed your clothes cause you have the best taste. *mmm socks are good*

and I need your tank to go with these cargo pants...can I? Oh please please?

Oreo's :wub: I ate the entire pack about two days ago...had my own hidden stash from the pregster... ;)

Originally posted by Caren H@May 11 2006, 01:29 AM

Oreo's :wub: I ate the entire pack about two days ago...had my own hidden stash from the pregster... ;)
Do you want the socks back?

I can imagine having to hide those foods that she might crave. How far along is she now? Like 6 months? *FedExing new stash of Oreos*

Originally posted by sketchyrx+May 11 2006, 06:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ May 11 2006, 06:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@May 11 2006, 01:29 AM

Do you want the socks back?

I can imagine having to hide those foods that she might crave. How far along is she now? Like 6 months? *FedExing new stash of Oreos* [/b][/quote]
Seven 1/2 now...she's REALLY angry all the time... <_<

Originally posted by Caren H@May 12 2006, 12:23 AM
*reaching out greedily* :D

Diablo twin found my cookie stash... <_<
Hahahaha if she only knew you said that... :lol:

Originally posted by Caren H@May 12 2006, 12:36 AM
I hope she doesn't find out... :unsure:
I highly doubt she'll become a member, get 50 posts and search through countless threads and forums to find that one ^ there. :) I'm going to play Towers with mean peoples are us, inc. now. but I'll be back... :)

They is meanies. I dislike them to the fullest extent of the law. :angry: :banghead:

None and someone booted me from the table. Apparently I talk too much. They don't like that. I didn't know people thought they could behave this way. Just because it's on the internet. They could never get away with that in the real world. Have some self respect already. Nasty usernames makes me think they are all Chester the Child Molester-types. And their little "gg" "np" and stoopid other words I don't get. So I ask. And I'm promptly booted from the table. What is "ty"?

Hmm..maybe I should act like an ass and join this room one day... :ph34r: boot me, and I'll keep coming back. :angry:

Back