The Lunch Table

Originally posted by leone@May 8 2006, 09:41 PM
Can you make me a sammich? :(
no! :)

tonight it's foccachia and pesto and linguine with rhubarb pie :naughty:

ooooOOOOOooo I lurve rhubarb pie. When I was little, at our old hous, rhubarb used grow out side my bedroom window and we would make pie with it...

I'm afraid my area is to poluted to cook any plants along with food...death hazzard...:!!!:

like stuff she might grow in her own garden if she could have one..

Cherry.... :sick: always been that way. I hated cherry flavored medicine. I barfed one time right out side the bathroom one time after I had some nasty medicine. Me and my brother actually both LOVE lime flavored anything. That's one thing we agree on. Other than that, we are not officially at all like one another. Or like anything the other likes. Oh we both love Coldplay. there. that's it.

Coldplay...:wub:

My sister likes Brandy ALOT and it so happens that she's sample some of Coldplay's music in her tracks...so I slyly eased her into Coldplay afterwards...:shifty:

Look on her "Afrodisiac" album, it's the last track. I can't remember the other one...or maybe I just confusing the samples for something else... :unsure:

But, I'm sure about that track.

Should I Go samples Clocks - awesome. (don't like the handclaps though) :)

:lol: Yeah...a little distracting but, I love it all the same. I only like the slow songs on that album and it's good that she doesn't sound 12 anymore. Her voice is more...rough and emotional now, abosed to her previous works.

Originally posted by a_iver+May 9 2006, 12:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ May 9 2006, 12:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@May 8 2006, 09:41 PM
Can you make me a sammich? :(
no! :) [/b][/quote]
:(

I'll make you a sammich out of his body parts. :) It's like a lobster tank, pick which one you want. *sharpens kuh-nife*

Back