The Lunch Table

Originally posted by dascoot+May 4 2006, 10:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 4 2006, 10:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@May 5 2006, 01:20 AM
I had tears of sorrow and Peanut M&M's.
:lol: Awww Sugar.. here. *hug* [/b][/quote]
:wub: Thanks.

I was watching Mission Impossible...and that's when a bit of drama started.

Originally posted by dascoot+May 5 2006, 12:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 5 2006, 12:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@May 5 2006, 01:20 AM
:lol: Awww Sugar.. here. *hug* [/b][/quote]
haha, but definately not has good as the pancake one. clicky

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+May 5 2006, 09:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ May 5 2006, 09:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@May 5 2006, 12:22 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx
@May 5 2006, 01:20 AM

:lol: Awww Sugar.. here. *hug*
haha, but definately not has good as the pancake one. clicky [/b][/quote]
They are both awesome and they both made me feel better.

After all the talk of Melissa going to Denny's last night I couldn't stop myself from going th McDonald's. I haven't been there in like 6 months.Oh my stomach hurt. I'm fasting today... <_<

Ok I lied. If you want something done right, do it yourself. So I fired up the grill and made my own special burder. With Cheese. And ketchup. *Mwuah*

:lol:

I just cooked me a steak and cheese sub...no onions... I hate onions. :sick:

My husband brought home pizza, and something about it, the crust maybe, smelled exactly like the breath of one of my Alzheimer's ladies right before she died last week so I couldn't eat it. :( :sick:

Originally posted by dascoot@May 5 2006, 07:46 PM
My husband brought home pizza, and something about it, the crust maybe, smelled exactly like the breath of one of my Alzheimer's ladies right before she died last week so I couldn't eat it. :( :sick:
I had like this crazy cookie pizza stuff today, it was sooooooooooooo good.

^MMMNNnnnmmnn

I'll give you 3 guesses as to what I had for dinner tonight....

I haven't had dinner yet, but last night I had a salmon and foccachia (spelling?) sandwich with a bit of maine sea salt inside and asparagus on the side. yummm ^_^

We is having teh salmon and brown rice again! and this time we is adding homemade steak frites. We'll see how they turn out. First cooker, longtime eater.

Back