The Lunch Table

What the hell is going on on Alias.. one minute I'm asking my cat what's wrong? the next Nadia and her daddy are in some cave with glass in his chest. :wacko:

Also did ya'll catch Lost?

Originally posted by Melissa
OMG me too! I don't know if that's the OCD in me or what but it used to piss my dad off and he'd come in my room and mess my books up.<_<

It makes sense. It’s nice and neat that way.

Paperback, paperback, hardcover, paperback, hardcover. <-- That order looks weird.

Hey, off topic cause I'm good like that.. but how's come in CSI: NY and I think also Miami are the CSI dudes called "detective" when the original one they're just Dr. Grissom With The Crime Lab? Are the NY and Miami investigators actual cops?

I'm not sure but that detective/CSI position doesn't actually exist.

The collecting and analyzing different types of evidence/chasing and interrogating crooks position. So, both.

Originally posted by leone@May 18 2005, 10:22 PM
The collecting and analyzing different types of evidence/chasing and interrogating crooks position. So, both.
Ohh yeah, haha I never really realized how silly that is on the show til I started watching SVU and noticed how very little involvement the CSI's have past the whole collection and analization part of crime fighting.. then I started watching Crossing Jordan and I'm like "Dude the medical examiners don't do all that stuff!"

So yeah, a little jaded is Melissa. :rolleyes:

Out of all these crime dramas, L&O is the more accurate one, in my opinion.

Originally posted by Enyone@May 18 2005, 10:33 PM
hey not as bad as me.. look at me I'm rescheduling my life plans now
Why's that? I thought you wanted to be a lawyer.

Originally posted by leone@May 18 2005, 10:36 PM
Out of all these crime dramas, L&O is the more accurate one, in my opinion.
Yeah that's what I'm screamin, all the assorted criminology employees keep to their respective fields.

Originally posted by leone+May 18 2005, 09:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ May 18 2005, 09:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@May 18 2005, 10:33 PM
hey not as bad as me.. look at me I'm rescheduling my life plans now
Why's that? I thought you wanted to be a lawyer. [/b][/quote]
:duh: I was kidding.. gosh i really need to stop making jokes

Andy my love :blush:
I saw this guy that look JUSt like you this weekend

haaaaaaaaaa... no.. he seriously looked like Andy.. i said you look like someone. He said Ummmm who? I said a guy on Adtunes. He said Rock on, now finish your drink.

Just when it seems so clear that it's over now, drink your big black cow and get outta here.

Back