Scrubs Season 3

iago23

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what that song was from Scrubs. It played during JD finding out that Elliot is going back to her old boyfriend. Had lyrics like "You heard me when my voice could not speak". :)

Thanks!

Here's a list of music I found in relation to this episode. I am assuming they are in order of first to last heard:

"Blind, Deaf, Dumb" -- The Churchills
"On and On" -- Keren DeBerg
"Cindy" -- Tammany Hall
"Late Nights and Homies" -- library cue (I think this means it is an original song not available for purchase)
"Almost Feeling Better" -- TART
"Don't Know Much" -- Sung by Turk

I hope that helps you figure it out. Where available I've linked to CDs at Amazon that include the song mentioned.

It's that time again folks. The song toward the very end - a nice soft guitar-y bit. Anyone know what it is?

[great episode, no?]

Here's the lyrics as I coped them down from the tape I made tonight. I've been googling them, to no avail. It sounded like Elliot Smith, but I don't think it was.

...Winter
May you miss a splinter inside me while I wait
I remember the sound of your November downtown
I remember the truth, a warm December with you
But I don't have to make this mistake
And I don't have to stay with way (late?)
If only I would wait
I remember the truth
A warm December with you
But I don't have to make this mistake
And I don't have to say this way (late?)
If only I would wait.

If you're talkin about the episode that aired tonight, or will air on my coast :D , The lyrics don't give a clue on a google search

Tonights episode is called My Screw Up. :angel: :devil:

Good god you people are fast! Thank you! Yeah, I was reminded of Elliot Smith too because of the echo-y sound of the voice.

My town sucks.. they don't show Scrubs anymore.. all they show is that stupid Apprentice show. I haven't seen a single episode of Scrubs since that lame Apprentice first aired. :(

oh wow they did.. woulda been nice if they had advertised that here.. the commercials they run still say thursday.. thanx for letting me know :)

:lol: Or you might have just noticed that this thread refering to tonights episode was opened on a Tue night. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry rewep I just think that's really funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, and good lookin out havin my back in the polaropid thread last night. Shanks ;) :D

LOL how could I not have noticed that? Seriously.. that's just bad. :)

This town does suck though. For the first year I was here th WB and UPN were the same exact channel.. worked out oh so well. Then all of a sudden WB got it's own channel and UPN disappeared for over a year. It's back now though.. but only if you have cable..

And on the Polaroid thread.. hehe no problem. :)

The song at the end of the episode. It goes something like:

"If I gave it all up... for one thing"

Anyone know what this is? Thanks.

Does anyone know the name of the song/artist that played at the end of the April 27 episode of Scrubs?

Thanks.

Scrubs season 3

does anyone know the name of the song and who it is by that is used in the scrubs episode "My Choosiest choice of all" it was in the scene where they where they were in white robes in a hospital room and singing and playing instruments and ballons where coming down. some lyircs where " Just follow the day and reach for the sun"

Back