Scrubs Season 3

Scrubs season 3

What is the name of song on the scrubs episode at the end where Michael J. Fox is washing his hands repeatedly? It just aired tonight on New Years Day. Any help is appreciated.

MJF was in 2 episodes: My Catalyst and My Porcelain God, but I'm not sure which one contained the hand washing scene.

The episode was "My Catalyst". The song was "Everything's Not Lost" by Coldplay for anybody else looking for it.

Scrubs season 3

What is the song in the episode were Dr. Cox's friend dies and at the end it plays that song sung by a girl that starts out "It's cold as hell tonight" or something like that? Sorry for the vague description, can't remember much.

That's what I was thinking, but I listened to it (Having the season 3 ST) and I never heard "It's cold as hell tonight". Prolly just missed it though. "Winter" is also played in that episode.

you are talking about the scrubs on comedy central i believe. yes, i do agree that it is avril lavign (spelling... sorry)

If you are talking about the part where Dr. Cox and JD are walking at the cemetary...that song at the very end is "winter" by Joshua Radin. I think that might be the one you are looking for.

Scrubs season 3

Hey. I really really really wanted to find this song at the end of an episode of scrubs called "My Screwup". Its got the lyrics "if only i could wake" in it heres a description;

Danni and Jordan's brother, Ben returns from traveling the world, a trip he's been on since his leukemia went into remission. When Dr. Cox learns he hasn't seen a doctor since he left, he recruits J.D to do a thorough work up. Unfortunately, forcing J.D. to drop his other patients to run tests on Ben is a decision Dr. Cox soon regrets. Meanwhile, Elliot's concern about a bunion on her foot leads to the revelation that Carla has been hiding something from Turk. Ken Jenkins and Neil Flynn also star.

If u dont feel like reading that its the episode where the brother whos friends with cox comes back but he's really dead r somthing. Anyway, it ends at his funeral and the songs playing. Thanks everyone

Its from the episode My Tormented Mentor in season three when turks dancing in the operating room before his boss tells him off. heres a description if ya need one;

Jordan's friends Allison and Maddie come to town to provide moral support for Jordan after her brother's death – however, their constant presence does not provide any relief to Dr. Cox.
Meanwhile, Turk tries to impress the new female surgeon, Dr. Miller, but his first encounter serves only to leave him baffled by the opposite sex yet again. Attempting to reinforce the policy on sexual harassment at Sacred Heart, Carla is forced to teach a course where Dr. Kelso is the number-one student.

i hope that helps. thanks

"Roc Ya Body, Mic Check 1, 2" by M.V.P. featuring Stagga Lee. Album: 'MVP (Most Valuable Player)'

Scrubs season 3

Hi, I was watching an episode of scubs and there was this song at the end that I really liked and I don't know the name of it. It goes like this "Let me do what I want to do with you..." or something like that. It was the episode where J.D. was talking about how sex could cure things. Thanks.

Do you know what episode it might be? The name of it? nbc.com has a list of the episodes...if you know which one it is, I'll be able to find the song for you.

scrubs season 3

the episode my rule of thumb, a song is plying in the very beginning

Episode 3.10 - "My Rule of Thumb"

Scene: Dr. Cox's good mood flows like a cool breeze, lifting everyone's spirits.
"Happy-Go-Lucky-Me" by Paul Evans. Album: various

Scene: J.D. imagines the wild time that might be had when Danni comes to stay with him.
"It's Raining Men" by The Weather Girls. Album: 'Success', et al.

Back