Rob and Big

I listened to that section again and I think there is a part where the guy says "hey jay they don't like me" not sure if that will help. I'll listen to the lyrics then maybe we can google it.

Ben

they dont like it, we ballin boy,
jay look at me, they don't like it
we ballin' boy

when i roll up in the spot I be flossin'
stopin' and watchin they be jockin'
"......."
tryin' to get in them rims
why because I am a pimp like that,
i gots to hustle cause im about stacks

thats a majority of what I could make out.

Ben

Does anyone know who makes the beat they play as Big Black and Rob are jogging when he tries to jog for 5 mins? It seems like the same style as the other beat I really like but if anyone knows please tell me!!!

thanks

Ben

There was a rap song after episode 2 was going off...i think it goes

thats right thats right...turn it on, system crank, start a song, candy paint, thats right, thats right..

anyone knows the name of it?

this was literally just covered. for future reference do a bit of searching.;)

Its by Izz Thizz-gas skrape, its listed on mtv.com, one of the few songs actually listed.

Ben

Well, those are the songs that are "publicly" available. The others probably came from Pump Audio or Mastersource.

I can't even get some of those songs like that jamie or joe artist to see if maybe thats it.

What are these other places you are talking about?

Ben

I was trying to use the search bar but I kept getting an error... Does anyone know the theme song to Rob and Big? Thanks!!

At the very end of the 1st episode, when Big B is fixing Rob a drink this particular song comes on. I can describe it as an instrumental hip hop beat.

At the very end of the 1st episode, when Big B is fixing Rob a drink this particular song comes on. I can describe it as an instrumental hip hop beat. Anyone know?

hi.. does anyone know the song from episode 4 of rob and big.. when big is eating the burger at the end of the episode?.. you can see it if you go to to mtv.com.. then click the "ON TV" tab at the top.. hover over "shows" and down to "rob and big" and click.. then next to their picture.. click "episode guide"... click "ep. 4 let's get physical".. then click "details" under "rob and big full ep. 4".. then click "go to work"... the video will start playing and the song plays in the last 10 secs of the video...

i understand that this is a lot of work... and i thank you for at least reading this... any help would be greatly appreciated... bye

At the end of the episode, where Big Black is mixing a drink for Rob, an instrumental beat is playing. Does anyone know who the artist is or the song?

here's to hoping that AdTunes can bail me out again!

looking for the end credits music for "Rob & Big" on MTV.
the same credits music was used for "Yo Momma" for season one.

i already checked previous threads and it is NOT Maxamillion's "Gas Skrape"... unless i heard a remix of it...

Can anyone tell me the music they play in the episode of MTV's Rob & Big where they go fishing with Rob's dad. They play the song as the trio are walking up to the river to fish.

Does anyone know the song on Rob & Big on Episode 2 when Rob gets Tyson the skating bulldog to teach Meaty to skateboard when they're leaving?

Back