Rob and Big

When Rob & Big go mattress shopping and are jumping all over the beds in the store, there is a song playing, and I want to figure out what that song is. There is a girl lead singer, and when Big Black is lifting Rob over his shoulders to body slam him, the girl says, "Harder, Harder".

What is the tune they play at the end of the episode after they hang up thier Gangsta portraits?

heard it on one of the episodes, cant remember which one. its the song that just says "yeah" a bunch of times and then all you hear is the music. whats the name, its driving me crazy!

On rob and big, their dog (meaty) got back from the vet, and as soon as he stepped inside the house, this awesome music was playing, as meaty and rob reunited, it was love song kinda deal, i cant find it

Anyone know the name of the song that plays in the Go Skateboard Day episode?
It plays when Rob takes Big to his friends ramp and Big tries to ride it but ends up falling really hard.

I've heard this song in a lot in Pimp My Ride episodes when Xzibit is approaching the house. Which makes me think it's an Xzibit song, but I have no idea what it's called. Any ideas?

i dont know which episode this song was on. it sounds like and old punk song. all i could get from the lyrics was>>> "....yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah...". This isnt much help, but maybe someone will know what im talking about.

Anyone know the song that plays during the closing credits for Rob & Big?

what was the rap song that was played while they showed the first half of rob skating, it's a rap song with a chorus that sounds like "wep wep, what it do what it do" - i also talked about it in another topic it was used in the mtv movie awards in this clip here:

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?name=special...0989&vid=151848

the song that plays after pirates of the caribbean won the award.

I really wanna know what this song is if anyone could PLEASE tell me it's been driving me crazy for like a month

Just did some Googling for ya ...

Possibly ...

Clipse ft. Slim Thug - "Wamp Wamp (What It Do)" - CD: Hell Hath No Fury

???

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Anyone know the name of the song that is playing when Rob is riding the manna ray behind the boat in Tampa? It's mostly instrumental with a guy grunting. It's driving me crazy.

The song played on the TV version but not in the online version. I've heard this song on lots of things but can't find the name.

according to the episode guide its a song called "choice is yours" by a band called Black Sheep...hope that helped :)

Hey man thanks for the effort but it's not the song although that song is in the episode. It's a rock song that goes something like
"wanted in every town, and thats what it's all about and the girls they go ohhh oh ohhhhh"

This might be a stretch, but on MTV's Rob and Big in the season 2 finale when a new car was bought a song played that said my rim keep shining and my paint keep drippin

Anyone know the song at the end of the show? It's the Charity episode where the 4 of them were on bikes and racing etc
Sorry my description is so vague.

well, this episode starts when rob is boarding and just can't land a trick in the first 2-3 of the show.

what was the song that they played with this first part of the show?

okay, i have lyrics for this one, but icannot seem to turn it up anywhere... from an episode in season one of rob and big...episode 7 entitles "security"...the link to watch it is you want is here go to the third segment called "ebony and ivory" the song is when theres 5:10 left in the segment...the lyrics go something like "party hard and shut down bars hang with stars expensive cars, drink champaign and smoke cigars. no idea here please gimme a hand

plz n thanx

Back