Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

And I wouldn't leave that toaster laying out in the open if I were you. She'll smash it when she throws it at me. <_<

Ugh I have internet again finally! Also finally done moving in to the new place.

Hmm you guys looked all cozy and moved in awhile back. I wonder what the finishing touches look like??? More pitchers please. :)

:eek: Holy crap!! Remember my old cheerleading stunt partner from high school that I told y'all about? He's in a movie. Illegal

And if click on that youtube thing it shows a preview of the new movie his girlfriend is in. She's the blonde chick.

:lol: Furniture for dorktards :p If it had a built in fridge and a urinal it would be the ultimate lazyboy. ;)

this was embarrassing.
a lady came up to me to tell me that the women's restroom was out of toilet paper so the manager told me to restock it.
normally, this is done by an outside company that comes in before the store opens and cleans the restrooms and the floors, but they forgot to restock the toilet paper and paper towels.
i tried to tell the manager that it would be a better idea to have one of the female employees do this rather than me, but he insisted that i do it.
i had tried to leave the door open with a chair so no one would walk in while i was in there, but the door was too heavy and it knocked the chair away.
the thing is, i had no idea that this had happened since i was too busy in the stalls restocking the paper.
when i was done, i came out and noticed that the door was shut so i ran to the door to leave before anyone came in.
i was too late.
right as i got to the door, a lady swung it opened and knocked me in the face.
she started to scream as i fell back and landed on my ass.
her daughter peeked in and saw me on the floor and rushed in to help me after she noticed that i was wearing a best buy uniform.
they kept apologizing to me about knocking me down and i kept apologizing about the door shutting on me.

I would sue the toilet paper company. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really sorry you got clobbered. :p

Back