Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

:lol: Yes, he just releasted a new album. and he's got this hit song on the radio with Keisha Cole. It sounds like crap by the way. he was singin... :sick:

Whoa the dude downstairs was just playing Poof Diddly last night! :eek: It was that I'll Be Missing You travesty though.

Sorry y'all I went to bed and missed all the redneckery good fun. :lol:

:wub: ^

My twin, mama, and I went to Tarje' and my mom and I found some cute ass sandles. twin didn't have any money to buy her own so she was pissed when we left. when we got in the car, the girl burst with tears like a three year old. :huh:

we're twenty years old now...seriously...she cried and called her boyfriend like he was gonna kick my ass or something. :rolleyes:

I dunno...maybe. :ermm:

oh, and I luv your icon. :naughty: work it now...

Oh shit, today's Easter innit? I really need to start having kids so I can keep track of the holidays. :blink:

:unsure: I'm confused. Does your wardrobe consist mainly of clothes from the Al Borley collection? :blink:

:rolleyes: What happens in the broom closet, stays in the broom closet.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I think I left a chair and some cheetos in there. :p

Welcome to Tool Time, I'm your host Tim Taylor and with me as always my host Al Borland --> Al looks like a lumberjack --> Leone wears plaid --> you're callin her butch

:lol: Sometimes I have to work to get your jokes dude.

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 8 2007, 03:37 PM
Welcome to Tool Time, I'm your host Tim Taylor and with me as always my host Al Borland --> Al looks like a lumberjack --> Leone wears plaid --> you're callin her butch

:lol: Sometimes I have to work to get your jokes dude.
*my ASSISTANT

I was just thinking about that show actually. MythBusters was on earlier and one of the guys they were talking to did that grunt thing, OWH owh owh.

Back