Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Adult Swim did it, they successfully showed the Aqua Teen Movie and didn't show it at the same time.

I've been home alone since noon today

I've been watching stargate most of the time, my cat caught and ate an entire pigeon ( :blink: ) and apparantly there isn't a decent program on tv after 10:30; it's all nudity this boobs that.

That was pretty much my day.

Night folks

Damn I have all the premium channels and I still only get nudity and boobs on like 3 at the most.

the other night, my friend and i were hanging out, you know, just kicking it.
then a friend of his called and said that a few guys were meeting up at an abandoned parking lot to sort of, i guess, show off their cars and he invited me.
so i'm at this parking lot with a whole bunch of people and some of them have their car stereos playing techno or rap or whatever and i'm looking at all of the cars when i come across this grand prix or grand am or some american car and it has japanese writing on the side of it.
i just stood there staring at it when the owner (or it may have been a friend of the owner) starts yelling at me asking why i'm staring at the car.
i asked why do you have an american car with japanese writing on it and he laughs at me as if i asked a dumb question.
he tells me that it's because it's an import racer.
i say that shouldn't the car be foreign in order for it to be an import.
he laughs at me again and tells me that i don't know what i'm talking about.
now i know that i don't know much about cars, but i'm correct on this one, right?
anyway, he tells me not to mess with the nocturnal knights and i said, " you named the car club the night knights?"
he looked like he was going to take a swing at me so i walked away.

:lol: He sounds like a douchebag with a tiny penis. You basically owned him dude.

Was he Asian by any chance? Cause if not I hope the person that did his detailing wrote something bad about him.

he was anglo, i think.
he may have been hispanic, the parking lot was kind of dark and the only lighting were from the cars.

Sooooo........that thing at the end of the line on a douchebag is also called a penis? :unsure:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Apr 3 2007, 05:11 PM
Sooooo........that thing at the end of the line on a douchebag is also called a penis? :unsure:
Only the kind of douchebags that are found behind the wheel of a pretentious overcompensationmobile.

By the way I lost 3 pounds in 5 days. Not too shabby, eh?

Course, I still look the same :angry:

But oh, well

Melissa, I don't know if you're still logged on but do you know what cap sleeves are? :unsure:

the shortest sleeve style, it usually covers only the shoulder

how many times can a man change is name?! Diddy?! he's still a punk regardless... :what:

yeah, just plain Diddy. It's stoopid. sounds like a crackhead name...or a bus ridin pimp...

Bus-ridin pimp. :lol: :lol:

And to answer your question.. Apparently four times. :ph34r:

If no one is buying your music just change your name "again" and get some press. :rolleyes:

Back