Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

i have made a list of quotes that i have overheard at work while helping other customers, they don't make much sense (and i believe that i may have already asked about the meaning of some of them), so here is the list.

it's the bee's knees, honey (i think leone explained this one to me)

it's colder than a witch's tit doing push-ups in the snow while wearing a metal bra (pretty obvious, but this one can only be used for one week out of the whole year)

i'm busier than a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs (no clue)

i've got a dollar waiting on a dime (???)

if anyone could please explain some of these to me, i would greatly appreciate it.

Cats tend to lose their tails around rocking chairs if they're too slow or just not paying attention.

Dollar on a dime refers to something that isn't worth the effort. A waste of time compared to any potential gain or a loss of money for the effort.

ah, so these are actual sayings that other people use?
the reason i'm asking is because up until a few days ago, i have never heard them before.

Yeah all of em are ;) They're right up there with "Hornier than a ten peckered billy goat"

Yes! Okay, so what are we gonna do this time? Corrupt the youth or burn down the town gazebo? :)

Figured we'd sit at a little sidewalk place I know and watch the show.

:woo: :wacko: :leela: :wave: :clown: :cry: :eek:ut:

BTW. Drink only bottled water. ;) :shifty: :whistle:

Plop plop fizz fizz :p Tap water is...............vulnerable. :devil:

I remember when you used to be all for a little anarchy. You used to be fun. :(

What?!

*breaks beer bottle*

*points*

Who told you?!!! :!@#$:

The FUCK you guys! Every time I leave you alone together my freakin TABLE gets pissed on! :!@#$:

Back