Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by givemfitz+Jun 7 2005, 07:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Jun 7 2005, 07:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jun 7 2005, 04:22 PM
Crockpot! :)
Can't cook no critter tarts in no crockpot. <_< [/b][/quote]
You can cook anything in a crockpot.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 7 2005, 07:23 PM
Wait a second, what the hell am I saying? Boy cook your funky racoon at yer OWN trailer!
;) :lol: :lol: :P

You broke my frying pan, Dingus!

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 7 2005, 04:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 7 2005, 04:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by givemfitz@Jun 7 2005, 07:23 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Jun 7 2005, 04:22 PM
Crockpot! :)

Can't cook no critter tarts in no crockpot. <_<
You can cook anything in a crockpot. [/b][/quote]
It sayyyyyyyyys Toaster pastry right on the box. Just like the armadillo and 'possum tarts. :rolleyes: You can't cook 'em in a crockpot. <_<

Hahah TRAILER! :lol: Oh how could I have missed that opportunity?

And I stand by my crockpot versatility statement.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 7 2005, 04:32 PM
Hahah TRAILER! :lol: Oh how could I have missed that opportunity?

And I stand by my crockpot versatility statement.
You talkin' 'bout the backyard trailer? :unsure:

Naw to be a true redneck the trailer must be parked in the side yard, next to the rusted out truck on four blocks. :ok:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jun 7 2005, 07:39 PM
You do know that I never technically lived there right? :unsure:
What's that matter? It's a running gag, you can't kill a running gag.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 7 2005, 03:49 PM
My husband took my jewelry pliers and TORQUED a stubborn BOLT with them, and now they're all chewed up and they ruin the wire I make jewelry with and AUGHH!! Boys are so STUPID! :annoyed:
my boyfriend got hold of my jewelry pliars once... :annoyed:

:lol: Schhhhawiiiiiiiing. Love me now huh. :P ;) Can I borrow some pliers and a frying pan? :wub: :angel: :shifty:

You're going to take em to New York, aren't you! NO you may not, I don't want no funky DNA all over my stuff.

OK y'all, I just cut myself on my old rusty dolly, and I haven't had a tetanus shot since.. counting.. umm 96 I think. It just cut the top few layers of skin.. whatchall think, should I go get one?

I thought tetnis were good for 10 years? :unsure: But, maybe not.

Better safe than sorry??

Back