Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by michelle@Jun 8 2005, 03:58 PM
I thought tetnis were good for 10 years? :unsure: But, maybe not.

Better safe than sorry??
I thought that too, but when i got bite by the dino i had to get one.. even though i already had one like in 2000

Always a good idea if you haven't had one in a while. ;)

Call your doctor but I bet they will say to get one. Especially if you're right on that 10 year mark.

Does anyone ever associate words with tastes? Or vice versa? I've done it a time or two before, actually with smell - every time I smell Touch Of Scent jasmine air freshener (discontinued, so if anyone evey finds any somewhere I'll pay ya for it) I think of Pink Floyd - but anyway, right now I'm eating one-a them Pizza Hut Dippin Strips pizzas and every time I taste the garlic dipping sauce the word "monkey" comes to mind.

What the hell is THAT about? :blink: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 8 2005, 02:23 PM
You're going to take em to New York, aren't you! NO you may not, I don't want no funky DNA all over my stuff.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 8 2005, 05:18 PM
The magic eightball sez that there is a whole team of mental health proffesionals in your future. :blink:

Originally posted by givemfitz+Jun 8 2005, 09:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Jun 8 2005, 09:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jun 8 2005, 05:18 PM
The magic eightball sez that there is a whole team of mental health proffesionals in your future. :blink: [/b][/quote]
I'm SERIOUS! Nobody has EVER done that? It's like.. ya know when you eat something you can smell it too, like while it's in your mouth? The smell/taste reminded me of a damn monkey.

Every time I scroll the page down and my eye rests on your monkey I hear that DUNNNN!!! noise from the show.

:lol: They showed an episode with the monkey on Monday. :)

There's better lighting in the kitchen and I noticed my arm is burned. :(

:lol: What the hell is that up in yer armpit? A tiny butterfly?

:lol: :lol: That's on the camera lens. I don't know what it is. I've tried cleaning it and it won't go away.

Aww it's like your brand, you have a little butterfly on everything you photograph. :)

Back