Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by a_iver@May 27 2005, 12:45 PM
Today's haiku:

Blazing away in my 56k
10 bucks a month
A web site a day
Did you write that? You crack me up man. :lol: :lol: :wub:

I've never ever played Sims. Can you believe that? But it sounds fun, just never really gotten around to getting the game.

I did a few but I'ma start over.. I figure once I get the Sims University installed it'd be more appropriate for some of you wild and cuh-razy guys. :lol:

Aww, I miss the Sims... I had all of the versions for my Mac, but the POS can't handle playing em anymore. :cry:

Originally posted by leone@May 27 2005, 10:02 AM
Wow I thought I was the only one with a 56k.
Nahhhhhh I do. I don't DL a whole lot so I really can't justify DSL. Hell I bought a pc cuz this laptop is so old and I'm not even sure it would support DSL but the pc is just taking up space in a closet. :lol: :lol:

Yeah I have all the versions of the original Sims, now I'm working on the Sims 2 dynasty.

Originally posted by leone@May 27 2005, 11:08 AM
I can believe that cuz I've never played either.
Me either. I don't play video or computer games much at all. I have a PS2 that I use almost exclusively as a DVD player. :P

It's the only game I do play, that and Sim City.. the occasional Towers Tournaments.. that's about it.

Originally posted by givemfitz@May 27 2005, 02:20 PM
I don't DL a whole lot so I really can't justify DSL.
Me too. Occasionally, I visit iTunes but that's it. 56k is slow but I can deal with it most times.

Originally posted by michelle@May 27 2005, 02:23 PM
I'm not even sure if Sims 2 is available for Mac yet... :unsure:
Hmm not sure.. I'm messing around at the EA site, if I find out I'll letcha know.

Originally posted by dascoot@May 27 2005, 02:27 PM
the occasional Towers Tournaments
How badly would I get my ass kicked if I played in one of those with you guys? :ph34r:

I'm a young college student... so guess the titles of games i have on my mac...

Make some guesses, or ever guess the number and highlight below for the answer (this somehow reminds you of a cereal box for some reason doesn't it)

{Chess and Civilization II... that's it. : (

}

Back