Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

As soon as I get my lazy ass out of this chair, I'll got buy some more. :)

ooh, have ya'll seen that new ad for Dove Icecream... It's a little pint size with a layer of chocolate at the top that you have to break through to get to the icecream underneath... Looks dreamy... :wub:

I haven't seen the ad. I'll be on the look out next time I'm at the store. Mmm Dove... :drool:

:lol: I got distracted by the pervie smilie.

Originally posted by givemfitz+May 29 2005, 04:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ May 29 2005, 04:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@May 29 2005, 01:21 PM
OMG! :lol: ----> :naughty:
Gimmee that!!!! Mine!!!!! :P [/b][/quote]
It's the Fitz smilie! :naughty:

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by michelle@May 29 2005, 01:26 PM
He wasn't really meant to encourage the perviness around here.
You say that so often it has lost absolutely all meaning. :P

Originally posted by givemfitz+May 29 2005, 04:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ May 29 2005, 04:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-michelle@May 29 2005, 01:26 PM
He wasn't really meant to encourage the perviness around here.
You say that so often it has lost absolutely all meaning. :P [/b][/quote]
Well, what does that tell you? ;)

Originally posted by michelle@May 29 2005, 01:30 PM
:huh:
I kid :P Nuttin' but love for ya. Really.

I think it's toned down for the most part compared to some of the stuff that used to fly around here. I think............... :unsure:

Originally posted by givemfitz@May 29 2005, 01:34 PM
I think it's toned down for the most part compared to some of the stuff that used to fly around here. I think............... :unsure:
Really? I don't... -_-

Originally posted by michelle+May 29 2005, 04:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (michelle @ May 29 2005, 04:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@May 29 2005, 01:34 PM
Really? I don't... -_- [/b][/quote]
Rooster boy and whip girl?

Back