Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by dascoot+May 27 2005, 11:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 27 2005, 11:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-michelle@May 27 2005, 02:23 PM
I'm not even sure if Sims 2 is available for Mac yet... :unsure:
Hmm not sure.. I'm messing around at the EA site, if I find out I'll letcha know. [/b][/quote]
It is! I just checked Amazon.

Now I just need to buy a new computer and I'm all set.

:lol:

Aww Amfernee.. I'll buy you some neato games for your birthday.

When you're really really thirty, ice cold water is better than sex.

i'm ok at chess, I beat everyone I know, but I think I still suck, just everyone else sucks worse

I only know one person who can actually play. I beat her but I don't know if it's because I'm good or she's bad at it. :unsure:

I'm good at chess... well when it comes ot playing against my half sister.. i can read her every move it so magical... but you knw what.. ever since i learned how (she taught me) when drivign on the highway i think like im playing chess.. thataway i dont get behind a slow moving line oyu know.. i tried to teach this to everyone.. but they just dont seem to get it

I just can't play, and I used to, that's what's sad. Our GP teacher taught the class how in 5th grade, and my brother and I used to play all day long.. and I'd win quite a few. Then one day I just couldn't anymore.

Ever read The Joy Luck Club? I am Waverly. :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Take me under your wing oh guru of gridlock.

Back