Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by Enyone@May 26 2005, 07:59 PM
:woo: i saw a show last night.. the first band was great the last two were meh

and i saw Andy's twin :wub:
Oh yeahhhhh. Andys got a ponytail now?

Originally posted by givemfitz+May 26 2005, 10:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ May 26 2005, 10:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@May 26 2005, 07:59 PM
:woo: i saw a show last night.. the first band was great the last two were meh

and i saw Andy's twin :wub:
Oh yeahhhhh. Andys got a ponytail now? [/b][/quote]
yea.. but this guy's hair was longer, I had a better conversation with him than i did with my date (Jose)

Originally posted by Steph
shows were excellent~! i'm still in a glow from it all. i lurve good musics. :heart:

In what city did you see the concert?

Andy's HAD a ponytail.

Hi ever-boddy! I hope y'all are still around, I haven't checked the online list yet.

to leone...i went to the ones in arlington and then in baltimore :rolleyes:

hahaha@fitz and glockenspiel

Oh oops I thought it was the one in NYC. I was about to stalk you. :)

70's show. Sittin''round the table gettin' stoned and laughin' at how some words sound so stupid. :D

Hahah that's the best. :lol:

"Dude you ever notice how weird the word HEAD is? HEAD. HEEEAAAADDD."

Originally posted by leone@May 26 2005, 11:21 PM
Oh oops I thought it was the one in NYC. I was about to stalk you. :)
tee hee...i WISH i'd been able to go to the ny show. i forgot to tell you when the show in brooklyn was!!! then maybe you could have checked it out.

haha@dinger and spork. for obvious reasons not so obvious.

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@May 26 2005, 11:35 PM
tee hee...i WISH i'd been able to go to the ny show. i forgot to tell you when the show in brooklyn was!!! then maybe you could have checked it out.
It was this week? I had finals. :(

Originally posted by leone+May 26 2005, 11:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ May 26 2005, 11:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AmelieMellow@May 26 2005, 11:35 PM
It was this week? I had finals. :( [/b][/quote]
Ooh are they over now? I forgot to ask.

Yup, :) took the last one today. Now I just have to worry about selling my books.

Back