Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

seriously dont ever do that again <_<

You can dress me up in diamonds, you can dress me up in dirt...

melissa. you make me want to spend my money to go buy your game. and that isn't cool. friends don't let friends become sims addicts. NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

Oh I'll have some soup if I want it. <_<

Do they have Sims Online for the new version yet? How freakin cool would that be, all of us playing our own Sims??

Originally posted by a_iver@May 24 2005, 11:14 PM
NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!
OMG I always say that and no one knows what I am talking about

I hereby declare you the coolest guy on the planet :)

And that would soooo kick ass to all play sims together, can you just see it now?
Andy would be running up to us flashing
Melissa would be by the keg
I would be in the room
Anthony....hmmmm meditating
who would be gothed out?
ok.. Michells would probably be cleaning.. making those noise Melissa *huck*
Kenneth would sooo be freaking out in the corner, fighitng anyone who comes near him
and Blrug.. well we all know what Blrug would be doing

:lol: oh yes... hmmm either bitching for all the noise, using the restroom every 5 seconds.. ooo and when you do wake up to use the restroom.. you're all mad.. like the Sims style.. or f it partying with us!

Originally posted by Enyone+May 25 2005, 11:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enyone @ May 25 2005, 11:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@May 24 2005, 11:14 PM
NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!
[/b][/quote]
Are we freaks or what? Same here. I do the accent perfect and people just stare at me like I'm nuts. :P

See, people are weird sometimes because that would make me laugh. Not stare at someone like they are nuts.

Yeah I say that too but.. ok what is the *huck* noise? Like a *tsk*?

I'm thinking she means bedroom.. and you get three guesses. The first two don't count. <_< :lol:

Originally posted by Enyone+May 25 2005, 01:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enyone @ May 25 2005, 01:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@May 24 2005, 11:14 PM
NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

I hereby declare you the coolest guy on the planet :)

blah blah blah

Anthony....hmmmm meditating

blah blah blah [/b][/quote]
Hey you here that? I'm the coolest guy on the planet B)

And I don't meditate I stare into space. :)

Back