Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Oh people, sorry I left. My brother's friend came over and we started drinking. I had two girly drinks and now I happy. *read:buzzed* I'm not really a drinker so that does it for me. I have to go home after I feel better to drive. -_-

I hope you got home safe. :)

Cheese rolls: they were them standard issue cafeteria rolls, the ones that you got at pretty much every meal. Yeast rolls or whatever. But before they baked them, the cafeteria ladies would shove a lump of Velveeta inside then pinch em closed, that way they could charge us like $2 for what we'd normally get for free. Everyone loved em, we'd just order like 3 cheese rolls each instead of the hot lunches. They ran out every single day.

The last time I drank, I woke up in the back of somebodies pick-up trunk...never drinking again. <_<

Originally posted by Caren H@May 23 2006, 08:26 PM
The last time I drank, I woke up in the back of somebodies pick-up trunk...never drinking again. <_<
:blink:

wow, that gotta suck...really

I woke up outside in a tent once. There's more to that story but we'll just leave that bit out.

sorry to change the subject, but i need some advice.
tomorrow is the day i go to becca's school and i was wondering if i should dress casual or semi-casual.
just curious.

Ooh ooh wear a tie, the teacher'll be all over you like a cheap suit.

what if her teacher's a male?
not only would it be awkward, but it might just be inappropriate.

this guy was upset because the music we play at work was too loud.
he told me that he couldn't hear himself think.
i said, "that's funny, i can never hear myself think, even in dead silence"
i was sent to clean up the warehouse shortly after that.

Originally posted by dascoot@May 23 2006, 06:10 AM
I hope you got home safe. :)

Cheese rolls: they were them standard issue cafeteria rolls, the ones that you got at pretty much every meal. Yeast rolls or whatever. But before they baked them, the cafeteria ladies would shove a lump of Velveeta inside then pinch em closed, that way they could charge us like $2 for what we'd normally get for free. Everyone loved em, we'd just order like 3 cheese rolls each instead of the hot lunches. They ran out every single day.
I did. I had to wait it out and even then I think I shouldn't have been driving. We never had the cheese rolls at school.

Back