Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Haha that was in like, every Scooby Doo episode ever. You'd think those meddling kids would just start giving every portrait the 3 Stooges finger poke after a while.

Originally posted by dascoot@May 21 2006, 01:12 AM
AUFSTEN FREINER VAGEN SCHNOODLE!!! :!@#$:
die kakke isht dampfende

ich bin eletriker dzzt dzzt

shnell shnell kartoffelkopf

Originally posted by Scythe+May 22 2006, 01:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ May 22 2006, 01:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@May 21 2006, 01:12 AM
die kakke isht dampfende

shnell shnell kartoffelkopf [/b][/quote]
the only words i remember are "i am" and "quickly, quickly".
oh yeah, and head is in there too.

Originally posted by Scythe+May 22 2006, 02:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ May 22 2006, 02:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@May 21 2006, 01:12 AM
die kakke isht dampfende

shnell shnell kartoffelkopf [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 22 2006, 02:10 PM
I've only seen a couple of them. My mom didn't let us watch it when we were little. :(
Man that was like the only thing we COULD watch. <_<

Originally posted by dascoot+May 22 2006, 10:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 22 2006, 10:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@May 22 2006, 02:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@May 21 2006, 01:12 AM

die kakke isht dampfende

shnell shnell kartoffelkopf
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
:)

Originally posted by dascoot@May 22 2006, 11:04 AM
Haha that was in like, every Scooby Doo episode ever. You'd think those meddling kids would just start giving every portrait the 3 Stooges finger poke after a while.
:lol: :lol: Even though I said "movie" I was thinking of Scooby. :blush:

Originally posted by dascoot+May 22 2006, 03:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 22 2006, 03:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@May 22 2006, 02:10 PM
I've only seen a couple of them. My mom didn't let us watch it when we were little. :(
Man that was like the only thing we COULD watch. <_< [/b][/quote]
It had ghosts. <_<

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 22 2006, 05:10 PM
It had ghosts. <_<
:lol: :lol: I could totally hear my own step-mom sayin that in my head.

I don't mean to be rude towards your mom but uh, did she ever see a single episode? She mighta liked the show if she knew they constantly disputed the existance of ghosts. :lol:

Originally posted by leone@May 22 2006, 05:04 PM
Meet me... :shifty: you know where. :naughty:
*already there, and makin out with a mop head cause it's dark and I thought it was you*

. o O (You already know what I think bleach smells like. :ph34r: )

:lol: Tell me if you can't find it, I'll whisper it in your ear.

Originally posted by dascoot+May 22 2006, 04:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 22 2006, 04:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@May 22 2006, 05:10 PM
It had ghosts. <_<
:lol: :lol: I could totally hear my own step-mom sayin that in my head.

I don't mean to be rude towards your mom but uh, did she ever see a single episode? She mighta liked the show if she knew they constantly disputed the existance of ghosts. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Oh I know right? Yeah, she was so like that with some things but not with others.

Back