Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

what does bee's knees mean?
i had a lady tell me that at work today and i have no clue as to what she meant.

Originally posted by sickboy@May 22 2006, 06:26 PM
i had a lady tell me that at work today and i have no clue as to what she meant.
It's just an old term that means "cool" or something along those lines. ;)

Originally posted by ledzepgrl+May 22 2006, 05:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ledzepgrl @ May 22 2006, 05:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sickboy@May 22 2006, 06:26 PM
It's just an old term that means "cool" or something along those lines. ;) [/b][/quote]
thanks, i thought she was talking bad about my mother.

Originally posted by dascoot@May 22 2006, 06:47 PM
ZOMG 9 FOOT SARAH'S HEAD, DID YOU SEE THURSDAY'S CSI???? :wub:
:lol: Yes! I've been meaning to ask you but with the ADD and all.. :leela:

I just finished watching it and I was like WHAAA?? and I slid off the couch onto the floor and wrestled with the dogs in victory, and my husband's like "Yeahhhhhh."

Originally posted by dascoot@May 22 2006, 06:10 PM
I just finished watching it and I was like WHAAA?? and I slid off the couch onto the floor and wrestled with the dogs in victory, and my husband's like "Yeahhhhhh."
i missed it, was it good?

I hearted the ending this much:

|----------------------------------------------------------|

Oh sure. At least once, and then it's like tradition to play the final episode of the previous season the week before the new one airs in the fall.

What ever happened to Surge? That drink got me through the last 2 years of high school. :(

Mountain Dew got me through high school...until final year, they took the damn soda machines away! :angry:

Originally posted by sketchyrx@May 23 2006, 01:19 AM
What ever happened to Surge? That drink got me through the last 2 years of high school. :(
:lol: :lol: For serious!! Hey did y'all have cheese rolls at your schools? We thought our school made em up but it turns out they were like this national phenomenon in the 90's.

Originally posted by dascoot+May 22 2006, 10:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 22 2006, 10:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@May 23 2006, 01:19 AM
:lol: :lol: For serious!! Hey did y'all have cheese rolls at your schools? We thought our school made em up but it turns out they were like this national phenomenon in the 90's. [/b][/quote]
:blink: explique s'il vous plait.

I lurve cheese rolls!!! :woo: I don't know about ya but, my fam ate those like crazy...

What? Explain?

We didn't have like a set meal scheduled for each day like elementary school if that's what you mean. We had like 5 or 6 different lines. Each line was like pizza or hamburgers or sammichs or Mexican food or whatever. I always had the turkey sammich with an orange. Everyday. Getting way nostalgic right now.

Elementary: Pizza, Carry-Out, junk food lines

Middle School: Pizza, Mexican, African, junk food lines

High School: Bakery, Pizza, Carry-Out, Ice Cream, Mexican, Salad, Subs, and Junk Food...

Jeez, at least they tried when I was in elementary school. How did you get African food in your school?

*shrugs* I think because one of our vice Presipals was from South Africa, Mr. Alexader...he used to rap over the intercom :lol:

Back