Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by Caren H+May 24 2006, 11:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ May 24 2006, 11:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sickboy@May 24 2006, 04:39 PM
i think one of those kids took my wallet.
Kids are evil...no offense Rhon's... ;) [/b][/quote]
kids are great...untill theyre llike 12 and start having this attitude...thats when you kick them out

Originally posted by Scythe@May 24 2006, 05:12 PM
kids are great...untill theyre llike 12 and start having this attitude...thats when you kick them out
:lol:

Hey, are you on the Paint.NET forum?

Originally posted by Caren H+May 24 2006, 11:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ May 24 2006, 11:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@May 24 2006, 05:12 PM
:lol:

Hey, are you on the Paint.NET forum? [/b][/quote]
no, why? i remind you of someone? no im not him no of course not :unsure:

Originally posted by Scythe@May 24 2006, 05:16 PM
no, why? i remind you of someone? no im not him no of course not :unsure:
Nothing, I just saw your name, well somebody with your exact screen name. :huh:

have you ever had an entire classroom of 7 year olds staring up at you?
no, it went fine.
becca introduced me and then i had to talk about myself and about the night of the accident.
after that, they took turns asking me different questions, and they were random questions too.
questions about dragonball z, working at best buy, driving a car, do they really need math after high school.
after the round of questions, they came up to me and introduced themselves.
i had this girl come up to me and tell me that she didn't know what she would do if something bad had happened to becca.
and then she started crying.
i got her to stop and she told me that she was sorry for crying and that becca is her "best friend in the whole wide world" and something about bf4e, but i had no clue as to what she meant.
they thanked me for stopping by and i thanked them for having me.

do they really need math after high school.
I'm still wondering?

i got her to stop and she told me that she was sorry for crying and that becca is her "best friend in the whole wide world" and something about bf4e, but i had no clue as to what she meant.

Haha, you are so cute...:wub:

I know but, besides that. Okay, this is fruitless. I just hate math...:annoyed:

I want to kill it...choppy chop it up into little math pieces, and then step on it with my Nike's...

O GOD, oooh you are so big, so absolutely huge, gosh we're all really impressed down here I can tell you.

i'm sorry, i don't remember much of monty python.
is it from the holy grail movie?

Back