Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by sickboy+May 18 2006, 07:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sickboy @ May 18 2006, 07:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@May 18 2006, 10:51 AM
They feel GRRRRRRREAAATT?
yes.
yes, they do.
hey scythe, do you have a favorite football team?
oh yeah, before i forget, becca called me today to see if i was going to go and i told her yes.
i could hear her mother telling her to stop jumping up and down.
they are releasing her and her mother tomorrow. [/b][/quote]
ya: real madrid. and spain when speaking bout national teams. lol ive been huge fan of the spanish team since i was 8 or something.

raul is god

i agree, raul is god and real madrid is an excellent team.
my friends and i recently saw that movie "goal" and he was depressed about the ending since they have new castle going up against liverpool and liverpool is his favorite team.
it was funny, we were the only ones in the theater and he was cheering loudly for liverpool.
the movie's full of sport-related movie cliches, but it was good.

Originally posted by sickboy@May 18 2006, 09:00 PM
i agree, raul is god and real madrid is an excellent team.
my friends and i recently saw that movie "goal" and he was depressed about the ending since they have new castle going up against liverpool and liverpool is his favorite team.
it was funny, we were the only ones in the theater and he was cheering loudly for liverpool.
the movie's full of sport-related movie cliches, but it was good.
typical for a sport movie lol

anyway i saw some of rauls goals and i mean, omg, amazing

Starting June 1:

I WON'T BE A TEMP ANYMORE!!!!!

My boss just told me that they got confirmation from corporate that they can hire most of the temps here in the office and that includes me! :woo:

Originally posted by Magilune@May 19 2006, 06:18 PM
Starting June 1:

I WON'T BE A TEMP ANYMORE!!!!!

My boss just told me that they got confirmation from corporate that they can hire most of the temps here in the office and that includes me! :woo:
woot grats!

She hasn't been eating so we took her in for some blood tests. The vet called and said that her thyroid was low so that's why she hasn't been eating. But he's going to give her some pills that will hopefully fix that.

i've always wanted a dog, but i'm terrified of them, so i think it's out of the question.

:lol: Mooltipass! :leela:

I was thinking of that line the other day, you little mindreader, you. :ph34r:

Mwa ha ha @ Mystical Man Powers

Leone:
*think good thoughts think good thoughts*
*dum da da da da dum dum da da*
*apples oranges peaches pears Alabama Arkansas Alaska....*

Originally posted by a_iver@May 20 2006, 01:51 AM
Mystical Man Powers
Stole that ^ too. You're just a little clepto aintcha?

FOUR HOURS! Damn I never talked to anyone that long unless I was gettin sum.

:lol: :lol: Pubruity! Aww they grow up so fast. :( Seems like just yesterday that my dog had testicles. :cry:

Back