Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Thanks. They had a boy. 8lbs 2oz (one ounce bigger than Connor) 19 inches long (Connor was 20 weird huh?) and I think that's it. :unsure: Did I cover all the usual stats?

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 17 2006, 06:48 PM
Gosh!! I'm such a bad sister!! Okay, I forgot to tell you guys that my brother and his wife had their baby last night. I'm an aunt again! :woo:
BABIES!!! :woo:

My step-sister is about 20 weeks along and I only found out by reading her MySpace. :(

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 17 2006, 06:51 PM
Thanks. They had a boy. 8lbs 2oz (one ounce bigger than Connor) 19 inches long (Connor was 20 weird huh?) and I think that's it. :unsure: Did I cover all the usual stats?
You forgot to say he has all 10 fingers and all 10 toes, and mother and baby are doing fine. ;)

well, i have to go cook dinner.
thanks again for your opinions on my question, dascoot and sir_garland.
i won't let becca down.
so next wednesday, i will be standing in front of a classroom full of seven year olds.
wish me luck.

Originally posted by dascoot+May 17 2006, 05:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 17 2006, 05:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@May 17 2006, 06:51 PM
You forgot to say he has all 10 fingers and all 10 toes, and mother and baby are doing fine. ;) [/b][/quote]
yeppers.

Good luck John!

Because I was a stupid stupid kid and didn't use sunscreen like I shoulda.

It's not your fault. Nobody does like they should. *big hugs* Let me know if I can do anything at all.

Originally posted by dascoot+May 17 2006, 05:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 17 2006, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@May 17 2006, 06:48 PM
Gosh!! I'm such a bad sister!! Okay, I forgot to tell you guys that my brother and his wife had their baby last night. I'm an aunt again! :woo:
BABIES!!! :woo:

My step-sister is about 20 weeks along and I only found out by reading her MySpace. :( [/b][/quote]
BABIES EVERYWHERE :o

I found that (babies everywhere) movie when i was backing up the hard drive. Laughed my head off . Quality :lol:

The best part is when he goes into that guy's office and dude's sittin there lookin at some random panties. :lol:

sorry to hear that, dascoot.
good luck on wednesday.
that video is exactly how the people who are in love with best buy act at the store i work at.
kind of creepy.

Originally posted by dascoot@May 18 2006, 10:51 AM
They feel GRRRRRRREAAATT?
yes.
yes, they do.
hey scythe, do you have a favorite football team?
oh yeah, before i forget, becca called me today to see if i was going to go and i told her yes.
i could hear her mother telling her to stop jumping up and down.
they are releasing her and her mother tomorrow.

Back