Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

I just forgot how old I am for almost a full minute. Talk about panic.

Pictures from my trip home this weekend:

Before

After

Cute boy

The Whole Family
back row l to r: my brother Ben, his fiancee Liz, my sister-in-law Jamie, my brother Brian w/ Noah, Mom and Dad
front row l to r: my sisters> Jessica, Bizzie, Katie and Lauren and then me

Thanks! I think so. The way Liz is looking at Ben cracks me up. They just engaged on Monday (the day after this picture was taken) and they're all lovey dovey pukey! :lol:

my favorite team lost the champions league.
oh well, i guess there's always next time.

Originally posted by sickboy@May 17 2006, 11:11 PM
i thought arsenal was the better team even with less players

bah the game could have finished very differently. the second barca goal was pure luck anyway

Originally posted by Magilune@May 17 2006, 09:08 AM
Pictures from my trip home this weekend:

Before

After

Cute boy

The Whole Family
back row l to r: my brother Ben, his fiancee Liz, my sister-in-law Jamie, my brother Brian w/ Noah, Mom and Dad
front row l to r: my sisters> Jessica, Bizzie, Katie and Lauren and then me
Lauren looks just like this girl I went to high school with.

Originally posted by Scythe+May 17 2006, 04:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ May 17 2006, 04:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sickboy@May 17 2006, 11:11 PM
i thought arsenal was the better team even with less players

bah the game could have finished very differently. the second barca goal was pure luck anyway [/b][/quote]
i totally agree.
i read about henry's accusations against the referee and it just made him sound like a sore loser, which sucks because i really think he is one of the better players on the team.

i have a question.
becca invited me to her school for show and tell and i'm not sure whether i should be going.
i think she should have invited the paramedics over me since i'm going to be the one who will be shown.
if you were in my situation, would you go?
sorry for bringing this up again, but i just wanted a second opinion, if you don't mind.

Sure, go. The paramedics wouldn't have time to do it anyway, even if she asked them. They're certainly not gonna find out and be jealous. And besides they took over for you, you started the lifesaving. She obviously sees you as her hero, don't let a little girl down.

And also :wub:

Sure, I'd say go. She was obviously very impressed with you helping her and you even came up to the hospital afterwards. Not everyone would have done that.

It's Sweathogs time!!

♪Welcome baaack, your dreams were your ticket out.. ♪

can i have an afro?
the only good thing about this is that i will probably be the tallest person in the room, unless the teacher is a coach.
if that's the case, then i'm out of luck.

Gosh!! I'm such a bad sister!! Okay, I forgot to tell you guys that my brother and his wife had their baby last night. I'm an aunt again! :woo:

Back