Nobody ever acused me of being graceful...

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 7 2007, 02:32 AM
Anybody know how to get the smell of gasoline out of clothes? I've washed them 3 times and they still smell like it.

Or should I just send them to you, farbeyond? :p
spray something over it, like febreze or something

this reminds me of that scene in Zoolander where they're all spraying each other with gas

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 6 2007, 07:32 PM
Anybody know how to get the smell of gasoline out of clothes?
Try soaking it in vinegar.

edit: forgot to add... dilute it with water first. Don't want your clothes smelling like vinegar! :lol:

:lol: yeah, that would be my next post. That, or lemon juice or something.

haha, Or, "hey, how do you get a tomato juice stain out of an entire shirt and bra?'

That bra pisses me off the most because those things are so damn expensive. :angry:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 6 2007, 07:50 PM
haha, Or, "hey, how do you get a tomato juice stain out of an entire shirt and bra?'

That bra pisses me off the most because those things are so damn expensive. :angry:
Try club soda? :ph34r:

Thanks for all the ideas guys. I'll have to try them all until something works.

:unsure: *imagines totally ruined clothes that have been covered with gas, drenched with soda, burnt, sprayed on with some odor thing and covered with lemon juice*

:) yep, keep us up-to-date!!

I hear skunk pretty much knocks out the smell of anything else. ;)

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jan 6 2007, 06:56 PM
I hear skunk pretty much knocks out the smell of anything else. ;)
But then you'd have to use tomato juice to get rid of the skunk smell.

Ok. So then whatcha do is.....you get a stick, not a very long stick, and you go pokin' 'round in the bushes. Now make sure you're wearing the gasoline clothes cause if you're not...ya know...big waste of skunk. Or you could get lucky and find a fresh one on the side of the road. Now most people would say that you should roll in it right then and there but I just think that's soooooo ghetto. Don't you? I think that it's perfectly fine to take your stick and push it into a bag so that you can toss it in the dryer along with your gasoline soaked clothes. ;) :eek:k:

Yeah well. I got to Lancaster only to find a couple dozen people at the station with cells growing from their ears trying to find another way to get where they were going 'cause the train wasn't coming. So I call the buss and find out that it's running late and if Ihurry I can still catch it in Rosamond so we haul ass and I catch the bus *shivers* which promptly breaks down. <_<

:mellow: Yes... "Breaks down"... :shifty: :devil:

. o O (I'll need that monkey wrench back, by the way. :ph34r: )

Back