Nobody ever acused me of being graceful...

Sir_Garland

Pro Member
Reaction score
Okay, it's storytime again:

If you don't already know, I'm a big dork becuase I'm just a klutz all the damn time. Today I really topped it. I think I might end up on youtube or something.

I pull into this gas station and there are these two guys that were standing outside their car. I pull up to a pump an put my card in and all that. Well, these guys had gotten into their car and drove up next to me and were just sitting there staring at me with their windows rolled down. (and seriously guys, I just don't get that. In my head I'm just thinking please go away.) Anyway, I put the nozzle in and squeeze and a whole bunch of gas just asplodes (not litteraly but) right back on to me. The guys just burst out laughing and I'm like, "SHIT!!" Standing there drenched in gas.

I get home and carry connor in and run back to the bedroom to strip off all the stinky clothes. Sean gets home about that time and runs back into the room and shouts. "what happened?" He apparently could smell in when he walked in and thought something was wrong with the house.

Anyway, I'm a big dork.
:leela:

That's kinda sad. Not all that funny. Know what woulda made it funny? If the whole thing made you so upset that you just had to have a cigarette. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 6 2007, 02:50 AM
Okay, it's storytime again:

If you don't already know, I'm a big dork becuase I'm just a klutz all the damn time. Today I really topped it. I think I might end up on youtube or something.

I pull into this gas station and there are these two guys that were standing outside their car. I pull up to a pump an put my card in and all that. Well, these guys had gotten into their car and drove up next to me and were just sitting there staring at me with their windows rolled down. (and seriously guys, I just don't get that. In my head I'm just thinking please go away.) Anyway, I put the nozzle in and squeeze and a whole bunch of gas just asplodes (not litteraly but) right back on to me. The guys just burst out laughing and I'm like, "SHIT!!" Standing there drenched in gas.

I get home and carry connor in and run back to the bedroom to strip off all the stinky clothes. Sean gets home about that time and runs back into the room and shouts. "what happened?" He apparently could smell in when he walked in and thought something was wrong with the house.

Anyway, I'm a big dork.
:leela:
Thats... normal

I mean, that happens

If that is being a dork im in big trouble...

:lol: :lol: how come every story you tell, i imagine barry white background music

haha
=RE-CREATION=

*slow motion*
Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh
*guys checking out rhonda doin her thing*
*rhonda squeezes pump handle*
*gasoline showers everwhere*

hhahaha i'm sorry, i'm a bad bad person :lol:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jan 5 2007, 08:00 PM
That's kinda sad. Not all that funny. Know what woulda made it funny? If the whole thing made you so upset that you just had to have a cigarette. :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I told Sean that I just should have started rubbing in all over my body and shouting "OMG, YES!!" Like a herbal essence commercial :)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 5 2007, 08:25 PM
I told Sean that I just should have started rubbing in all over my body and shouting "OMG, YES!!" Like a herbal essence commercial :)
Now that you should post on Youtube! :lol: :p

That happened to my mom once, except my baby brother just happened to be standing there with her at the time and it got in his eyes and he swallowed some. :( He was.. I think three at the time.

Something about how the tank was completely empty and when she put the gas in, air pushed it back out.. meh anyway.

You shoulda done that dance like the chick in Date Movie when the firemen hosed her down. In fact, Fitz was good enough to post a clip of it just a little bit ago! :leela:

Hmm, that's interesting because my tank literally was empty. My car had been cutting out and I barely made it there in time.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 5 2007, 07:25 PM
Haha yea you totally should have. Looked at them, blinked, then poured it all over you! haaaaaaaa

In the morning? Does it smell like..........VICTORY!?!?!?!? :D

Anybody know how to get the smell of gasoline out of clothes? I've washed them 3 times and they still smell like it.

Or should I just send them to you, farbeyond? :p

Back