No one home..

who's there? it's 2 of you. I know who one is...

We're down to 11 total people. :whistle: and now it's beddy bye time *snores and drools*

Oooh lordy, clear your shed-yool when you pick that one up. Took me MONTHS.

:lol: It's like 1000 pages, isn't it? I started reading 'Salems Lot, which is half that, my sophomore year of high school and I still haven't finished.

Very rarely I'll sit down with a Stephen King book that I can't get into, and Salem's Lot was one of em.

Oooh read Black House though. It was double plus creepy. It's the sequel to The Talisman but I didn't read The Talisman and I was ok, same sorta deal as Angels & Demons vs The DaVinci Code.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 14 2006, 02:02 PM
clear your shed-yool when you pick that one up.
Ha! For some odd reason I read that as "clear your tool shed when you pick that one up" :lol: :rolleyes:

^thats me hitting the keyboard with my hand. I'm really into this celebrity voiceovers thread. I wish someone would add to it besides me and nobody...

Originally posted by ledzepgrl+Mar 14 2006, 02:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ledzepgrl @ Mar 14 2006, 02:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 14 2006, 02:02 PM
clear your shed-yool when you pick that one up.
Ha! For some odd reason I read that as "clear your tool shed when you pick that one up" :lol: :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

well there's no one here again. I'm listening to "wasted" on someone's myspace.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 14 2006, 02:22 AM
hello * echos * wheres corean? and anthony? and ? other people I like too... :unsure:
I'm way late but shay shoo for me being on the list of people that you like ^_^

Back