No one home..

We had a teacher in high school that all the girls had a crush on and he was like, 6'5", 250 lbs, and his nickname was Rip N Tear.

But that's another story for another time. :eek:k:

:lol: I should point out for the record that he was a good man and this nickname was not appointed from anyone's experience. :eek:k:

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 13 2006, 11:44 PM
We had a teacher in high school that all the girls had a crush on and he was like, 6'5", 250 lbs, and his nickname was Rip N Tear.

:huh:

Originally posted by Scythe+Mar 13 2006, 04:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Mar 13 2006, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 13 2006, 11:44 PM

:huh: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 13 2006, 04:44 PM

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Caren H@Mar 12 2006, 07:13 AM
Good Morning! :D Or afternoon, depending on when you see this.
Hi, I'm seeing this now.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 13 2006, 04:44 PM

:lol: Inn't there an actor named Rip Torn? He must've had giant feet!

who's there no one me and 3 anon members! aren't you guys fantastical? we'll call you ad anon.

hello * echos * wheres corean? and anthony? and ? other people I like too... :unsure:

yur on the list * lifts velvet rope * it's just I can't tell when yur here b/c it don't say. I can see them. See? iz all good

you weren't till you hit 400 posts i guess. i'm working on it! *more thin mints*

I know... ;)

Well, hurry that ass up. We got some hiddin to do!
:ph34r:

Eatin Thin Mints is slowin me down. * MOre thin mints*

Back