No one home..

Jebus, I just saw that guy in Wonderland and he plays a cop. I didn't buy it for a second.

He's on Monk too I think, also a cop. Wasn't he also in The Hills Have Eyes? I thought I recognized his voice on the trailer.

Yes, I checked him imdb he plays Bob Carter. He's so iconic in Lambs that I could never see him in another role. Worse than Jennifer Aniston, she'll always be Rachel.

Or Mark Hamill. Though I think Matthew Perry and Jennifer Anniston have probably tranlsated better into other roles than David Schwimmer, he's definitely stuck.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 19 2006, 11:15 PM
Or Mark Hamill
you mean he actually did something else?

i only know he played in an episode of the outer limits, but as far as i know, thats it

Originally posted by Scythe+Mar 19 2006, 05:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Mar 19 2006, 05:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 19 2006, 11:15 PM
Or Mark Hamill

i only know he played in an episode of the outer limits, but as far as i know, thats it [/b][/quote]
He also had a HUGE cameo on the Simpsons... dumbass

Originally posted by andy+Mar 19 2006, 05:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Mar 19 2006, 05:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Mar 19 2006, 05:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Mar 19 2006, 11:15 PM
Or Mark Hamill

i only know he played in an episode of the outer limits, but as far as i know, thats it
He also had a HUGE cameo on the Simpsons... dumbass [/b][/quote]
Behave yourself Fucknut.

That's what I meant, he could never get work again because he was LUKE.

i saw some old movie with him and the girl that played the secretary on ghostbusters.
i forgot the name of it though.
it wasn't good anyway.

Annie Potts, I think her name is. And I'm not surprised it sucked. Not one iota.

hey hey luke rocks :(

(he also appears in an episode of 3rd rock from the sun, along with sulu from star trek... i loved 3rd rock from the sun...

Back