No one home..

Well hold the phone Grandma!! He's mine ladies. Outta my way.

Hahahah hold the phone grandma.. :lol: :lol:

And I like Leonard the stoner. :wub:

Originally posted by ledzepgrl@Apr 6 2006, 11:16 PM
That's fine. I'm all about David. :naughty: :lol:
YOU AREN'T A PAINTED HUSSY ARE YOU????!!

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 6 2006, 11:20 PM
Hahahah hold the phone grandma.. :lol: :lol:

And I like Leonard the stoner. :wub:
Dr. Love is in the hizzouse!!

He sounds like he's looking for his next victim " tall women with dark hair, smallish head, elongated torso, with natural finger nails (NO PAINTED HUSSIES!!!)." That's real serial killer-speak. :blink:

oooh it's me and 29 guests...*going to play helicopter* :(

it's about that time again kids..........it's late at night and it's raining outside. Most of the street lights are out on the cul de sac and few if any cars drive by the next street. You try not to let that creeping feeling invade. There's nothing there. You go to find the cat so you can hug it to feel better but he's hiding under the couch. You think he must know something you don't. Turn on TV.

You've been watching CNN and it's almost worse than a horror movie. Then you hear your neighbor leave the apartment next door at 2AM. What does he have to do right now, you wonder?

These are most of my thoughts when I'm not here.

I'm not really a blogger. I'm not really a computer person. That's usually what's going on here anyway.

Hmm...I'm a writer at heart with my journal entries and fanfiction. You, however have a way with words that I don't have yet.

I hated writing papers in high school because I never really learned how. The way they wanted you to do it. I've found I'm better at stream of consciousness/ADD writing like most people here and out in the interwebs... :D

alrighty folks no one home and it's been a long day so i'm going home and going to sleep. hopefully the guy calls for the interview. I NEED MONEY! :2cents: Oh thanks. G'nite.

*shivers* I'm going home. I'll let you know how it goes... :)

Well IHAVEAJOBJOBBYJOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
working 9 am to 6pm w/ hour lunch M-F 9:30am - 5:30 pm Sat. Sun off!!!!!!
health insurance
vacation
personal days
AND IT'S ABOUT THE PATIENT NOT THE BOTTOM DOLLAR

What a nice change. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) B)

:woo: :woo: :woo:
:) :) :) Congrats on the JOBJOBBYJOB!!!
PIZZA PARTY WITH ERIN'S CREDIT CARD!!! B)

That'll be fine. Apparently my last employer was not paying me enough... so now I'll have some moola!!!!! *road trip*

Back