No one home..

M&M's baby! "Melts in your mouth, not in your hand"

Sewww what's new over thar? I like that we're stilling calling it "Towers" ... :P

You sound like Carpmen from SouthPark! :D

YOU WILL RESPECT MIE AUTHORITAR!

And now for the "Bedtime Show" ... this was how my dad got me to go to bed.. just lift the covers and wait for "the show"... I didn't fall for it ever again. Goodnighty! :zzz:

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 1 2006, 01:01 AM
M&M's baby! "Melts in your mouth, not in your hand"
That such bullshit! Those suckers do too melt in your hand. Then you have like all these different colors on the palm of your hand from where the crunchy candy shell melted. :annoyed:

It's sad that I've thought so long and hard on this topic, but I determined when I was younger that it doesn't count that the colors bleed when they hit your palm sweat, that you really have to go by the actual chocolate itself.

BUT!! While M&M's don't melt in your hand, they sure as shit melt inside their bag on your front seat in the summer. :)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 3 2006, 11:55 AM
Those suckers do too melt in your hand. Then you have like all these different colors on the palm of your hand from where the crunchy candy shell melted. :annoyed:
And your palm gets sticky. :(

Originally posted by leone+Apr 3 2006, 07:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 3 2006, 07:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Apr 3 2006, 11:55 AM
Those suckers do too melt in your hand. Then you have like all these different colors on the palm of your hand from where the crunchy candy shell melted. :annoyed:
And your palm gets sticky. :( [/b][/quote]
You guys really took this topic far...way far... :(

Yes the topic is "no one home" when everyone is not here like at 3 am pacifical time. There's lurkers and nothingness and I play the helicopter game endlessly to pass the time until somebody shows up!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sticky palms and the helicopter game!!! :lol: :lol:

Well, long nights of helicopter and sticky palms may soon come to end for me. I FINALLY landed an interview today and a sure-fire follow up next Tuesday. But I'll be off by 6pm to come back and play. :)

Back