No one home..

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 12 2006, 09:49 PM
Well IHAVEAJOBJOBBYJOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
working 9 am to 6pm w/ hour lunch M-F 9:30am - 5:30 pm Sat. Sun off!!!!!!
health insurance
vacation
personal days
AND IT'S ABOUT THE PATIENT NOT THE BOTTOM DOLLAR

What a nice change. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) B)
WOOOOOOOO!!!!! :woo: :woo:

congrats!

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 12 2006, 10:49 PM
Well IHAVEAJOBJOBBYJOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
working 9 am to 6pm w/ hour lunch M-F 9:30am - 5:30 pm Sat. Sun off!!!!!!
health insurance
vacation
personal days
AND IT'S ABOUT THE PATIENT NOT THE BOTTOM DOLLAR

What a nice change. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) B)
OMG! I'M LATE!!!!! :angry:

:woo::woo::woo: Congrats!!!!

I'm here now. The family had to to go Easter dinner shopping. I'm making Mango Lime Cream Pie.

Ok I'm bored out of my skull. :angry: I'm going home and and and and ! I'll see you tomorrow. :ph34r:

Ok it's tomorrow for me. I was too tired after my first day at work. It was eight hours on my feet and I was so worried I was making mistakes. It was stressful because of that. It was also the last day for one of the girls there so they had like a huge spread of food and dessert etc. At 6 we closed down and the remaining employees had champagne with her. We only had one small glass each and then left but I was sooooo tired when I got home. So now I'm here but I have to go by 9 to finish laundry and get ready for the week. Also the Sopranos is on tonight!! :)

slinging dope to the old folks at good pay.

*chirp* Melissa? Are you here? :unsure:

boo. im going home. ill be back later to play towers again. corean i better see you here.

I'm here now.. I was getting e-raped by Sims, stupid fucking teenagers won't do their homework. <_<

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 22 2006, 12:09 PM
I'm here now.. I was getting e-raped by Sims, stupid fucking teenagers won't do their homework. <_<
:huh:

AHA! So there... we have people here now. Great. So. How's it going?

I think that goes in the "I'm angry..." thread... :ph34r:

*chirpy* Who wanna play the towers with me? I'm dying to SMK SOMEONE DWN. :ph34r:

Back