No one home..

invited. where are you? I don't even see you on there... :(

Do you also have a slow computer? It takes Anthony like 5 minutes to get his shit together. <_<

Not usually but, today it's been acting like pure shit. Yahoo keeps sayin it doesn't recognize my user name? :angry:

It does that to me sometimes too if I put in the wrong password. :huh:

oh, it's the right password. I'm always logged into yahoo who, and then suddenly they don't recognize me? :huh: Bullshit!!! :angry:

I hate my computer!!

well it's g'nite time again. maybe some more towers and bitchin tomorrow my friends. *not sarcastic*

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 24 2006, 12:57 AM
Do you also have a slow computer? It takes Anthony like 5 minutes to get his shit together. <_<
:angry:

Do you know what it's like to have a 56k modem, an old browser, and an operating system too old to upgrade???? :!@#$:

I miss my compy.. :(

Fine. *pouting* Well today I got to work 5 minutes early which is so abnormal for me. But it must be done or I be fired. Not gonna happen. Then the day flew by and now I wanna play Towers. Any takers?

Did somebody die about an hour ago? Where did everyone go? :unsure:

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 25 2006, 10:50 PM
Did somebody die about an hour ago? Where did everyone go? :unsure:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG! I always can get a laugh out of your posts!

Well I can see some peoples are not willing to come out and play today. So I be leaving soon. :angry: I can't stay here until midnight anymore. It's such a waste of time waiting for someone else..... :cry:

Is there a monkey at a computer somewhere that wants to play Towers?

Back